EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
FF43D5E1-284F-4786-AF9E-080151B301D5.jpeg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I dunno, that wasn't me and I don't think anyone has access to either of those accounts.

They post a SS or anything?

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I dunno.

Got on, nobody can or will tell me shit.

I dont really care about the gkick tbh, havent raided more than a handful of times in the past 6wks, but the server was pretty goddamned fun and this puts a kibosh on the server as a whole for me.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
So you haven't even raided in luclin with them but got blamed for VT loot scamming?

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
i mean everything is droppable so not sure what that would have to do with anything.
Who knows what you crazy kids have for rules in luclin, with all that shit in velious with restricting loot based on tiers/attendance...

Anyways, until some actual evidence comes forth this is hearsay and a direct assault on the mans reputation.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I dunno.

Got on, nobody can or will tell me shit.

I dont really care about the gkick tbh, havent raided more than a handful of times in the past 6wks, but the server was pretty goddamned fun and this puts a kibosh on the server as a whole for me.
Just take all your scammed Krono and roll back up under the name Kegkillatoo

• 1Worf

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I looked the thing up, apparently its graphic is just a rune?

Either way, scamming people isnt my fucking jam.

I've posted way worse shit that scamming some pixels from neckbeard welfare shitbags here, and I'm pretty fucking open about my debauchery with the forum.

Like I said, the gkick I dont really give a fuck about. But fuck the server was fun, and since nobody reads the retractions even if it was a mistake / bullshit, wont matter.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I looked the thing up, apparently its graphic is just a rune?

Either way, scamming people isnt my fucking jam.

I've posted way worse shit that scamming some pixels from neckbeard welfare shitbags here, and I'm pretty fucking open about my debauchery with the forum.

Like I said, the gkick I dont really give a fuck about. But fuck the server was fun, and since nobody reads the retractions even if it was a mistake / bullshit, wont matter.

Time to transfer to Throneblade. If you name a character there now what your name is on Mischief you'll get a free name change when you get there!

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Who knows what you crazy kids have for rules in luclin, with all that shit in velious with restricting loot based on tiers/attendance...

Anyways, until some actual evidence comes forth this is hearsay and a direct assault on the mans reputation.
Yeah, I don't know anything about this possible scam or whatever, was just pointing out him not having raided during Luclin really doesn't really have anything to do with it.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Kind of insulated you guys think I'd lie here.

I'm definitely a piece of shit, just not the scamming EQ kind. Lolol