EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Secrets is like, right here. I trust what he and the people he hangs with have to say on the matter.
So you're incapable or unwilling to learn for yourself on the matter. Yet you feel the need to lecture me and others on a subject you don't know about.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Secrets is like, right here. I trust what he and the people he hangs with have to say on the matter.

You're arguing with the guy who's adamant that enchanters are worse in classic than all other pure casters and bards

• 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
You're arguing with the guy who's adamant that enchanters are worse in classic than all other pure casters and bards

This ^ also Rangers are better tanks in oow or whatever because he once tanked some group mobs with a raid geared ranger or something.

Anyway, if people want to main a Shaman in classic just don't even buy the stupid agi buffs, I know the power of autism will probably compel you to buy all spells because muh full spell book, but resist the urge and let random melee's heads explode when you tell them you didn't buy that spell. Fuck em.

Str, Stam and Tuna, there's your buffs, now go away. Probably the only way I could maintain my sanity as a Sham in classic. Maybe tanks can have dex because of procs or something but just don't let any melee know you have the spell.

But you cast it on the war? nope wasn't me, you're seeing things.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
can halflings be rangers at launch, all that ranger talk making me want to do it...

though I always play druid and every server i've mained a druid on i have the most fun, but the dudes talking about casters falling around GoD/OoW is right - that's when i quit, i need a melee to do all my shit with me and no one wants a druid in their group
Human ranger best ranger.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I mean a dev explicitly spelled out the formula they used for calculating agi in avoidance and it does count agility up to your cap. The section on computed defense specifically applies to this question. So he has a point discounting some “autist” and his secret parses. I’ll take the word and explicit math of the devs. Now will dps be getting agi? Noop.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I mean a dev explicitly spelled out the formula they used for calculating agi in avoidance and it does count agility up to your cap. The section on computed defense specifically applies to this question. So he has a point discounting some “autist” and his secret parses. I’ll take the word and explicit math of the devs. Now will dps be getting agi? Noop.

The dev was only explaining the formula used to get to the number displayed on the character screen, not what impact it actually has

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He's an idiot other places but not here. Agility DOES do something. It's not very much something but it's something.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The dev was only explaining the formula used to get to the number displayed on the character screen, not what impact it actually has
My character sheet reads +bajillionty, clearly that means it's working!!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

That dev said:
Think of the 'Computed Defense' as 'Avoidance AC', it is basically how hard it is to land a hit on you. Despite this fact, this value gets rolled into displayed AC.

You tried to read your very best. I'll give you a gold star for effort, but next time try to read more than one paragraph.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You tried to read your very best. I'll give you a gold star for effort, but next time try to read more than one paragraph.

Oh look, Furry Furry is clueless about math.

If you have 5 more avoidance AC, how much less likely are you to be hit by any given attack? And where in the formula is that explained?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Oh look, Furry Furry is clueless about math.

If you have 5 more avoidance AC, how much less likely are you to be hit by any given attack? And where in the formula is that explained?
Anyone who went into the realm of tank parsing knows avoid AC/shield AC is strong. Saying your main tank shouldn't have the max they can get is just putting your pure casual heart bare to the world. Depending on era, its a few dozen+ shield AC from 75->max agi.

Ur that one guy that doesn't aug his gear cause he's gonna replace it, aren't you?

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Guys?

I was already sold on shaman. The fact they cause so much chaos is really just extra scoops. No need to sell me further. :)

When asked for buffs, I will just simply ask in all channels if i should or not, so I make the best decision. :p

QnKA.gif

I imagine it would go something like this...

Me: Hey guys? Ambiturner Ambiturner is asking for an AGI buff but Furry Furry said it's a waste of time, what should I do?

I'm so excited !!

I think this is why I liked Monk so much. Flopping at a zone line in someplace like Unrest and watching people get slaughtered by trains was good times.

Last edited: