EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Sterling

El Presidente
30 or so kills no luck, any other spots?
It's not super common, and Sol A just has the highest denisty of appropriate nameds. You could try any other spot in classic with similar level rare monsters but i'm pretty sure none of them are anywhere near as good.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A friend and I farmed Mino Lord and maze for it. Got one for the war and the mage there, and I think he got one for himself and 2 or 3 more and sold them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
30 or so kills no luck, any other spots?

Kindle Singe etc were the best spots for me.

But I never farmed it, just ran through randomly, killed them, looted cloak etc.

There is a spreadsheet somewhere with all the named mobs and lvl range for drops etc. Dunno where tho.

Edit: Just buy them.

Last edited:

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Considering like 3-4 Minotaur Lords can be up at once (peg cloak) and you're killing PH's that will also spawn the Minotaur Hero - you can get the cloaks pretty easy and Jboots ring as a bonus. When I was still playing, the place was non stop camped except for early AM eastern hours.

Sterling

El Presidente
it's just so cheap that he could probably have farmed literally anything and bought one by now.

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
it's just so cheap that he could probably have farmed literally anything and bought one by now.
I’ve yet to camp anything, leveled to 65 and got 130 AA and haven’t had more than a few hours here and there over the weekend figured why not try and save a little plat.

Sterling

El Presidente
I’ve yet to camp anything, leveled to 65 and got 130 AA and haven’t had more than a few hours here and there over the weekend figured why not try and save a little plat.
I get it, my point is it's rare enough and yet cheap enough that there's little reason to actually camp it. like you could just sell a few hundred spider silks or something and just buy one.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Found a new plat dupe. Huzzahhhhh

• 1Imbecile
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Has anyone even said what the old ones were back in Classic/Kunark era's or is that still confidential info to the people who did them?

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
I remember this point in time on Aradune everybody was like "No fucking way am I doing another Classic-PoP run, I'm staying here".

Then the announcement dropped and everything changed, it took the Mischief ruleset to pull people away from Mangler and Aradune, I think it's going to take an even juicier ruleset to pull a large number of players from these recent TLPs.

Maybe a TSS start?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That's not going to be juicy when a huge amount of TLP players have never played TSS.

Maybe for the initial rush but I don't think it will last long.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man I'd be down for TSS start. I never leveled in any of those newer lowbie zones and I think it would be a nice change of pace. Plus it's directly after that awful 70 era.

• 1Like