EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Played this game on and off for 20 something years. Never seen the Troll Female Custom helm and i never wanna see it again.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ogre and Troll helm for the win imo.

I truly hate most of the Luclin character models. I especially hate the ogre and troll models from Luclin. It's no because they are just horrible models, but more so it is because they are horrendously nothing like their original models. The original class ogre and troll models are awesome. Yes they are blocky, but it is a specific artistic style that I believe is a million times better looking than the luclin models.
biggest problem I have with the models is how you can't differentiate the races from them. Except for iksar/vah shir They all look like the same species just scaled differently.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Played this game on and off for 20 something years. Never seen the Troll Female Custom helm and i never wanna see it again.
lmao same, and the ogre female one too wtf i assumed they were just the same.

Human & WE are the best though and its not even close~

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
DoN launched today - Finished it in less than 3 hours even w/ zone shenanigans. Looks like the second clear was Gnomehub and third was Treasures like an hour and ten minutes later.
1660787000665.png

• 1Like

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Do any of the like 2 groupable "raids" drop yar or vish loot by chance?

Yes, not the progression stuff though.

Vish/Yar quest eyes drop off the dragons themselves not the chests and they are still no drop and not randomized.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Have they said whether or not they plan to reduce truebox rules on Mischief? I'd love to spin up the boiz again, but I really don't want to fuck with busting out the laptops.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I think they said after they see how it works out on Vaniki. Which is in 2023 or 2024.

Vaniki has the first part of the relaxed rules in place. You can run three characters on the same computer. That restriction goes away entirely with the next unlocks in a couple of months. Yelinak gets the first step in Omens which is going to take a while to get to.

With the poor population of Vaniki it looks pretty helpful thus far.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
New post, pile on.

My highest lvl char on mischief was a lvl 39 paladin. Had him all twinked out in some planar gear and a nice Jeldorin. It will be hard to top the ruleset of this server.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
New post, pile on.

My highest lvl char on mischief was a lvl 39 paladin. Had him all twinked out in some planar gear and a nice Jeldorin. It will be hard to top the ruleset of this server.
Agreed most fun I had. Glad to see Faceless still raiding it up!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We're still going strong :) Should raid with us!
I want to but raid times is the only time I get to spend time with my son (work and he’s in daycare) so I wanna spend time with him. We’re playing fallout together in the evening (he’s 4)

• 1Solidarity

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
What expansion is Mischief on now anyway?

I burned out pretty hardcore on Yelinak at this point. Been spending time in Lord of the Rings Online and WoW WoTLK Classic.

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
What expansion is Mischief on now anyway?

I burned out pretty hardcore on Yelinak at this point. Been spending time in Lord of the Rings Online and WoW WoTLK Classic.
DoDH opens next week.

• 1Like