EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
Thanks Zaide Zaide for that tip on farming Fribble 1 for AC augs. I fucking cleaned up during the bonus. Got like 2-3 Stonewardens and I don't know how many Shards of the Guardian. More than I needed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is that when their dot rework kicks in? never really played a necro past P99 Red lol
i'll probably end up making one today, not in a huge rush anyway but i assume if this 200% exp buff is kicking in in a few days getting a few chars up to 70 would be very easy lol
The Necro DoT revamp never happened, and probably never will.

• 1Seriously?

sukik

I'm picking this back up to try to play casually. Where would be a good place to start with my sk/brd/shm/ber team when I get to 70? Instances for spells and augments? I've not progressed since the end of Luclin

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I'm picking this back up to try to play casually. Where would be a good place to start with my sk/brd/shm/ber team when I get to 70? Instances for spells and augments? I've not progressed since the end of Luclin
I’d recommend working on DoN progression for a bunch of permanent passive benefits. You’ll net some decent AA doing it and unlock the DoN spells too. After that work on epic 1.5-2.0s, and your Omens group trials. Also do your Dreadspire Keep access quest line and your slip gear gem (super easy quest you can finish in 15 minutes).

Get with a guild and try to find a few people to do some small man stuff with to include the Blood Raids, MPG Trials, Rikkukin, Kessadona, YarLir, and Anguish Aug droppers.

If you have a burning desire you could even go small man primals and goats in GoD to get a quick set of catch up gear, but with Mischief prices it’s probably a better time investment to buy Omens armor which is ultra cheap now.

• 1Like

sukik

I’d recommend working on DoN progression for a bunch of permanent passive benefits. You’ll net some decent AA doing it and unlock the DoN spells too. After that work on epic 1.5-2.0s, and your Omens group trials. Also do your Dreadspire Keep access quest line and your slip gear gem (super easy quest you can finish in 15 minutes).

Get with a guild and try to find a few people to do some small man stuff with to include the Blood Raids, MPG Trials, Rikkukin, Kessadona, YarLir, and Anguish Aug droppers.

If you have a burning desire you could even go small man primals and goats in GoD to get a quick set of catch up gear, but with Mischief prices it’s probably a better time investment to buy Omens armor which is ultra cheap now.
Thanks! I picked up some decent level 65 sets. Gear is pretty cheap. I'm mostly looking to explore these expansions since I mostly stopped playing in Omens originally and I didn't spend much time in group instanced content like ldon when I did return.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Hope next set of servers includes a relaxed Truebox mischief clone. Biggest thing that stops me from coming back in this era is that I'd want to box and I'm just not willing to do the laptop thing.

• 1Solidarity

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Hope next set of servers includes a relaxed Truebox mischief clone. Biggest thing that stops me from coming back in this era is that I'd want to box and I'm just not willing to do the laptop thing.
I am hoping it’s Phinny clone 12.0 so the Mischief population remains strong. A ton of people I talk to say the only thing they’d leave Mischief for is a Mischief 2.0

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Zapan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Relaxed true box Mischief would be $$

I already have a hard time explaining to the misses why more box computers have been showing up from Amazon.

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Selo 2.0 with double loot, relaxed truebox day 1, and normal lockouts, please. Not that I have the time now, but its whats right and good!

I'll probably pester for my much softer touch vaniki ideas in the further future.

At this point though truebox is effectively a 100% dealbreaker for me. I hate mass pc-ing and I don't want single player.

• 1Like

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am hoping it’s Phinny clone 12.0 so the Mischief population remains strong. A ton of people I talk to say the only thing they’d leave Mischief for is a Mischief 2.0

I am hoping for 2 servers with FV

Server 1: FV with Bonus Loot
Server 2: FV with Random Loot

or

Server 1: FV with Bonus and Random Loot
Server 2: FV with all key/flag requirements removed

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Mischief style rules are probably the only TLP i could roll on again, everything else feels dull in comparison

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
They're likely doing 1 Phinny clone and 1 Special server. At least that is what i've been told EG7 wants them to do.

They probably won't do another FV/Random loot server till Mischief population is low.

At this point i'm not even sure what option they have left but a red/purple server. Everything else has either failed or is still has a healthy server. Maybe they try Selo 2.0 with double/random loot instead of half lockouts.

Last edited:
  • 1Like