EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Sterling

El Presidente
This is the way.
malaki!.png

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
What’s the worst two box combo you can think of that is not two of the same class?

Sterling

El Presidente
What’s the worst two box combo you can think of that is not two of the same class?
I mean it depends on what you're doing but you could always double up on a role and it'll feel weak. For classic going Paladin + Warrior would be real exciting. Or Rogue + Wizard, but literally any 2 class combo can at least sort of work in a group.

Last edited:

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rogue + Monk imo.

I agree above that most combos can at least do something... this seems to be the worst I can think off the top of my head. Monk can’t taunt off the rogue so rogue pulls aggro and can’t tank nearly as good as the monk. I was thinking rogue wiz but I guess theoretically that combo could kite eventually.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Rogue + Monk imo.

I agree above that most combos can at least do something... this seems to be the worst I can think off the top of my head. Monk can’t taunt off the rogue so rogue pulls aggro and can’t tank nearly as good as the monk. I was thinking rogue wiz but I guess theoretically that combo could kite eventually.
Rogue monk is prolly decent after classic. Monk can definitely hold agro no problem. Rogue is actually a somewhat low aggro class if played properly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Monks at least have some sustain and Bind Wound at base lets you go to 70% now. You could probably hobble along as Monk/Rogue but it would not be good.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Rogue + Monk imo.

Rogue... Pull agro off a monk? No way. Warrior rogue for sure the worst.

• 1Like

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Bruh as a tank you spend like 40 seconds an hour bash stunned. That's like 16 mins per day of /played time. That's like a full hour of being bash stunned ever 4 days of /played. That's like being bash stunned for a full day for ever 96 days /played. Just think about that in the character select screen you'll have a full day IRL to do whatever you want if you pick Ogre.

Anyone that's not going Ogre as a tank is Trolling ;)

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bruh as a tank you spend like 40 seconds an hour bash stunned. That's like 16 mins per day of /played time. That's like a full hour of being bash stunned ever 4 days of /played. That's like being bash stunned for a full day for ever 96 days /played. Just think about that in the character select screen you'll have a full day IRL to do whatever you want if you pick Ogre.

Anyone that's not going Ogre as a tank is Trolling ;)
stunned24.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've tried warrior/paladin and it's obviously not the greatest but it's workable. Basically you play as a solo paladin and the warrior is just there to mitigate the paladin's shitty dps.

EQ is all about control, you need to be able to split camps, deal with casters, handle or prevent adds, deal with runners, strip mob buffs, cure debuffs, avoid or heal incoming damage, escape situations gone wrong. The fewer of these you can do, the worse your experience will be. Warrior/rogue is probably the worst although mages are surprisingly shitty in early TLPS once you run out of places where you can pull singles. The pet defense is so nerfed on early TLPs that it just melts if you want it to tank anything past a low blue, nevermind multiples.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Considering this yolo server isn't even out yet it's going to be scraping the barrel.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
So I know this is true for a couple classes like paladin Shadow night magician monk but are there items of the kunak era epics that for example shamans can work on in classic? Possibly even a sighted aggregates that I mean other than Alakazam or something but you know tune specifically for TLPs so you know what you can get ahead of time