EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I never need to hear the term "make offer" again.
Fuck those people. I always offer 1pp. You 100% have an idea in your head what you think it's worth. You're just using "make offer" in a hope that someone way overshoots it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Fuck those people. I always offer 1pp. You 100% have an idea in your head what you think it's worth. You're just using "make offer" in a hope that someone way overshoots it.
o.jpg

• 1Hodjing

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
For sure way to get spammed about taking a skull shaped barbute and 25pp for your SMR.

• 1Like

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
best 3 box for all content is either sk/shm/bard or mnk/shm/bard change my mind

• 2Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
best 3 box for all content is either sk/shm/bard or mnk/shm/bard change my mind
Seems like Rng/Clr/Enc gives you the best buff coverage while also being able to do shit like slow, haste, etc.

Sterling

El Presidente
SK is a class that's near the top of the heap in literally all eras. Most other classes have some low points along the way. SK/SHM/BRD is going to be good early on, it's going to be good a few expansions in, and it will just get better and better as time goes on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
The optimal three box is enc/enc/enc. anything else is your noob showing through.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
I think it's the other way around. The SK sucks in classic and kunark. The chanter can do most of the stuff. The SK becomes important starting in Velious.

How can the best 3 box not start with the best 2 box? Chanter/cleric dominates for classic/kunark/velious. The only thing that gimps it is oh shit moments when charm breaks after kunark. SK solves this.

Chanter/cleric can do quite a lot that your trios cannot do. Charm is OP. Chanter Mes is OP. Bard just is not a good enough replacement. Even if you do not charm with the chanter, the CC is absurd and it's nearly impossible to die when everything is mezzable. It's hard to overwhelm a chanter/cleric. You throw a few adds into those other trios and if you make it out alive, you're cutting it close and draining all your mana because you can't just drop 50 second mezzes on everything.

If you're trying to plan for beyond PoP, well that doesn't make that much sense. Play a trio that's going to dominate for the first 3 expansions and switch after that if you're still playing.

sk/shm/bard
mnk/shm/bard

Thinking about clearing any real camp in classic/kunark with either of those trios just does not sound efficient or fast or fun.

If you're just banking on always inviting a chanter to do that work for you, then it's fine. But, if you like being the most important 3 roles of a group, and just adding 3 random shitter DPS, I recommend chanter/cleric + tank.

I'm not dissing on you having favorites over others, but maybe you should clarify if you mean the best or if you just mean what you're deciding between. Either is fine... but you know how powerful chanter/cleric is for the first 3 expansions, so obviously the best trio should start with those 2. If we are being realistic.

Again, it's totally fine if you just prefer not to play chanter/cleric. But, it is the absolute best combination of 2 classes in terms of power and efficiency.

• 1Like

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
I remember a guy on Agnarr rolling with SK/Dru/Brd, seems like a solid combo, really only missing rez

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Enchanters are beasts while leveling. They are not always ideal when at the cap and established. They fall off pretty hard if you stick it out long term. The idea behind sk is its always a decent tank and sometimes amazing, never bad. The bard is always a decent support and usually amazing, never bad, and also WAY less work than enchanter. I have an enchanter in my 4box setuo and there are times it is a rock star best for the spot, but there are times (most of the time) where I resent the maintenence. I typically run dire charm instead of hard charm so I can afk at will, too lazy to do otherwise, you WILL hit that point too with a box army!

The other catch to playing sk shm brd is you can always add to it easily. Never an issue. You can even add a 2nd tank and just be weak dps on yours, add one of the clerics that so often whine for groups, whatever. If you have to ask for advice, the best advice is probably gonna be go for versatility.

• 1Like

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, if you are in an era where charm is strong then you just need enc/clr and then a puller. CH is really the only heal that will keep the mob up and a puller with FD to offtank / split camps is useful. Even PoP era a fiery steed in pof is enough to carry a groups dps.

Sterling

El Presidente
I remember a guy on Agnarr rolling with SK/Dru/Brd, seems like a solid combo, really only missing rez
I raided with this combo for awhile on Phinny from 70 to 85, cleric would have probably been better on raids, but i had already had the druid and was raid geared etc as it was my primary raid alt all through the earlier expansions. outside of raids I also had a shaman, monk and mage and rolled around doing group stuff with that box crew.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Chanter/cleric can do things like duo live side king camp in guk at lvl 40. I've soloed frog king as a chanter before lvl 45 and before healing potions were a thing. Just using bad rejuve potions. I would hate to do any of those types of camps without a chanter. Maybe I just have too many good memories of being able to kill 7 mobs at a time with just chanter/cleric. There is nothing even close to their power level. The only argument is not wanting to put in the work that playing chanter/cleric brings. Until you've played the combo and overcome some crazy situations, you just won't understand how powerful it is to be able to keep 6+ mobs mezzed and just mow them down 1 at a time with a charm pet.

There's just a lot of stuff where the difference between having a chanter and not having a chanter is huge. The ceiling on chanter is too high to deny.

I'll take the slightly worse in the situations you are thinking for the absurd power house in the things I want to do.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
I rolled with Chanter/Cleric on Phinny, was definitely super stronk but the not being able to AFK often wore me down a lot, especially as someone who enjoys a few beers while I play.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I rolled with Chanter/Cleric on Phinny, was definitely super stronk but the not being able to AFK often wore me down a lot, especially as someone who enjoys a few beers while I play.
That feeling in gates when you charm one of those backstabbing bastards in the instances and haste the shit out of it. Those fuckers just delete everything, including yourself when it breaks. I used to keep my cleric back at res range when I solod as an ench there. Charm is crazy powerful in lots of the game... especially when the you get npcs that take magi gear *jizz*

Definitely not beer gameplay, though.