EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
No automating, yeah, like they actually screen for that. There'll be guys using hacks with their 40+ automated man crews like Tubbins and they won't be touched.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Really? I swore they did. Granted I haven't played in classic for quite a while.

Might be confusing augments with ornaments, think you could put the latter in your weapons on older servers to make weapons magic, those are sold in the marketplace though, different to the augs sold on in game merchants.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cyrr

Trakanon Raider
Really? I swore they did. Granted I haven't played in classic for quite a while.
Yeah, a few TLPs back the marketplace ornamentations made weapons magic, but they changed that shortly after. I'm pretty sure the weapon proc augmentations you can buy from the city vendors starting in classic don't either.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Has to be him

1620928081042.png

No fucking way that's not him.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Has there been confirmation that loot pools are going to be shared across all zones, based on the level of the mob? I really have a feeling they are going to be lazy about this and make it in-zone only.

Across all zones within an expansion implied.

From official site:

• The Mischief server is a new experimental server that randomizes loot.
  • Rare NPCs will drop loot from other NPCs of a similar level within the same expansion.
  • Raids will drop loot from other raid NPCs of a similar level within the same expansion.
  • We may add other special case randomization.
  • Rare NPCs have a greater chance of spawning

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Across all zones within an expansion implied.

From official site:

• The Mischief server is a new experimental server that randomizes loot.
  • Rare NPCs will drop loot from other NPCs of a similar level within the same expansion.
  • Raids will drop loot from other raid NPCs of a similar level within the same expansion.
  • We may add other special case randomization.
  • Rare NPCs have a greater chance of spawning
Can't wait :)

pinata.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

rad

Lord of Guk
Lol what rant?

Been a few years but I believe it was regarding him being suspended (3 day vacation) for training, so he requested a chargeback for his sub and shop purchases which obviously caused them to perma his account.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Been a few years but I believe it was regarding him being suspended (3 day vacation) for training, so he requested a chargeback for his sub and shop purchases which obviously caused them to perma his account.

So now he plays a monk?

Shocking coincidence.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Exactly

View attachment 353870

Found the keg alt.
Who's Keg? Is that Kegadin? You seem like you're stalking this guy. Like really fucking salty just repeatedly posting screencaps of his /who. When's not relevant to anything that's being discussed?

How did he hurt you?

But LOL if you think i'm Kegadin. Cupie, Bobby and basically any of the guys from AoS can confirm i'm not him.

• 1WTF
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users