EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
you have to Mail a check to their hq with your account name and password. They will cash it and once it clears process the membership. You need to do this monthly to keep the membership current. I recommend mailing 10 days in advance sometimes the mail gets stuck and the mail lady there is a bitch. I dropped my ra by 29% once from that snafu.
Good luck. I heard they also accept western union if your in a hurry but you have to call
I know why your RA went down. Those forced vacations are a hazard to your RA.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I was stabbing away at 2am when one of the legs of my chair snapped. Yea I know what you are thinking (fatass). I weight 155 (20 more than I'd like) and my chair supposedly has a 250 capacity.

So now I'm trying to find a decent chair instead of shiving assgoblins :emoji_cry:

Why would any dude want to weigh 135 lbs

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Man, all this extra loot makes me think these servers are going to kill the other servers. They not only drop their own loot table often, they drop a ton of other items too. Why take 5x as long on another server?

I guess we'll see how the raid drops shake out but if they're anything like that, I think other servers are going to be in a lot of trouble.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dunno, look at emulators. How many of those 'loot rains from every oriface' servers are high pop? Getting decked removes the carot.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Dunno, look at emulators. How many of those 'loot rains from every oriface' servers are high pop? Getting decked removes the carot.

Its mainstream and faster than regular servers. This solves some of the problems of the gear cycle on selos probably. It doesnt solve the leveling/AA issue though, but it does incentivize farming as part of that so helps that core loop as well.

This is probably the most interesting project they have done in a while.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
everytime these come out I’m super busy with work but I’ll be rocking in July if you wanna level up with me and @sukik then.

Dude... why you gotta do that to me? Depending on the WoW update schedule and my commitment to my guild, I very well may take you up on that! Appreciate the invite for sure!!

Zaide

TLP Idealist
This server is a 10/10 so far, some of the most fun I’ve ever had in EverQuest and the cleanest server launch by a long shot. I have to give DPG props, I didn’t think they could do a server launch that wasn’t a shitfest but here we are.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man, all this extra loot makes me think these servers are going to kill the other servers. They not only drop their own loot table often, they drop a ton of other items too. Why take 5x as long on another server?

I guess we'll see how the raid drops shake out but if they're anything like that, I think other servers are going to be in a lot of trouble.

Is the loot tiered? I mean, I'm guessing you're unlikely to get a PHB from a random Velious named like Tserrina but it could presumably drop from Dain or Tormax.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
subbed for this. My level 3 dwarf rogue (never have played a rogue so why not) is named Aellana. Any spare SBDs available out there?! On Mischief.

I've got about 10 hours today. lets see how slow this is.