EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was a part of the Zaide crew with Agnarr.... man it was fun, probably the most fun I've had in EQ. Even though seeing all of this is so tempting, I just don't think I could ever do it again.

Good luck to Zaide and the static poop sockers! May you be showered with GEBs, SMRs, and plane drops!

everytime these come out I’m super busy with work but I’ll be rocking in July if you wanna level up with me and sukik sukik then.

rad

Lord of Guk
everytime these come out I’m super busy with work but I’ll be rocking in July if you wanna level up with me and sukik sukik then.

fence.gif

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I used to use the Oracle VM because it would go under the radar. I played over a year on agnar with that on my mage/cleric combo.
It was fun. like everything, they key is be a good neighbor .

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
how do i get around this? where do i pay and what do i buy?

1622164293426.png

daybreak, if youre reading this - you'd make a lot more money if you just had a link or button there that takes me to whatever the fuck it is you want me to buy

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

View attachment 355730

daybreak, if youre reading this - you'd make a lot more money if you just had a link or button there that takes me to whatever the fuck it is you want me to buy

You can set up a subscrption on their website. If you have a krono on you than you can make a char on a normal server and eat it there for a month of sub time.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 355730

you have to Mail a check to their hq with your account name and password. They will cash it and once it clears process the membership. You need to do this monthly to keep the membership current. I recommend mailing 10 days in advance sometimes the mail gets stuck and the mail lady there is a bitch. I dropped my ra by 29% once from that snafu.
Good luck. I heard they also accept western union if your in a hurry but you have to call

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 3 users

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Got to 10 this evening on Mcfly the Bard, if anyone wants to group up. I'm always around. Hit me up in Discord or PM me here. 🙂

Zaide

TLP Idealist
815 people watching us 6 man Phinny w/ no tanks an hour after we hit 50.

800viewers.png

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users