EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Ryoz

<Donor>
For about the first 30 days it had extreme stability issues. It released with a 3k cap and it did hit the max + had queues for the first few days before the stability issues caused them to lower the cap to 2k which helped some. By the time the stability issues were fixed the server had lost tons of people. It actually gained some population in kunark and velious but never got near Mangler levels.
How does this population compare to live servers such as FV?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
That Phinny kill was great. More updates? Any anecdotes from anyone playing is good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Adventure!
EQ000961.jpg

Resses are for chumps.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Trying to get my fix via checking random streams on Twitch is so difficult when so many people don't use the classic models and so few have in game sound on. God damnit.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I had alot of adventure last night. Super super wasted tanks wandering off. Brand new people running afoul of the bats. My invis dropping 3 times at the worst possible places. Rogue hauberk dropping and suddenly nobody speaka english. Bards pulling 5 with everyone at < 50% health and no mana. Enchanter claritying my rogue 2 or 3 times instead of cleric.

With all that though there were some gems. Great enchanter with patience of a saint. A wizard that saved our bacon a few times by blasting the living shit out of huge pulls. Great ranger tank that I didn't even need to evade with. And I don't think there was a single ragequit all night.

You guys only grouping with supergood friends are missing out!

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I had alot of adventure last night. Super super wasted tanks wandering off. Brand new people running afoul of the bats. My invis dropping 3 times at the worst possible places. Rogue hauberk dropping and suddenly nobody speaka english. Bards pulling 5 with everyone at < 50% health and no mana. Enchanter claritying my rogue 2 or 3 times instead of cleric.

With all that though there were some gems. Great enchanter with patience of a saint. A wizard that saved our bacon a few times by blasting the living shit out of huge pulls. Great ranger tank that I didn't even need to evade with. And I don't think there was a single ragequit all night.

You guys only grouping with supergood friends are missing out!
What level are you now?

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I was on tv!

I'm 35ish now I think. I was a ruined blob of mangled flesh by the end of the morning due to my terrible chair. Went to 9am my time. Really hard to replace yourself when you are doing 2 roles.

The healing macro is copied from Selo where I used it to annoy. Did you see my sweet roleplay res macro? I think I forgot to use it most of the time.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The worst thing I did all night was trained the 2 surviving casters after a bad fight. Cleric is on my second machine and I don't have sound. I think my deadite invis wore off right around near assassin and I didn't see it until I jumped down to the exe spot. About the time I noticed a 40 armed frog slammed into us.

• 1Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I haven’t played EQ since 2003 (okay, I played like 2 weeks in the test server guild here in like 2008 before getting bored.)

This sounds casual and fun so I said fuck it, I’m in! Any forum guild to join in Mischief?

I bought five krono, it looks like they sell for around 1300 plat? I figure sell one now to twink with and then hold the others for whatever. I made a half elf paladin.

Are there any UI mods or other shit I should know about having not played in so long?

Faceless Virtue is the closest thing to a forum guild and the place to be either way. And yeah 1300 is about what they're going for right now, but I wouldn't sell more than one just yet because the price is skyrocketing much faster than on previous servers and you can probably get a lot more for your others on Saturday or so. I don't have any Pally loots left from the great farmquest of the weekend, but if you want JBoots, parcel me a krono and I'll hook you up. Gonna probably sell mine later anyway and that's what they're runnin.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Faceless Virtue is the closest thing to a forum guild and the place to be either way. And yeah 1300 is about what they're going for right now, but I wouldn't sell more than one just yet because the price is skyrocketing much faster than on previous servers and you can probably get a lot more for your others on Saturday or so. I don't have any Pally loots left from the great farmquest of the weekend, but if you want JBoots, parcel me a krono and I'll hook you up. Gonna probably sell mine later anyway and that's what they're runnin.

Krono prices are in line with other servers about the same time right now. However I do expect them to eventually be higher than most at some point. Mangler had the highest krono price inflation of any of the tlps.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Krono prices are in line with other servers about the same time right now. However I do expect them to eventually be higher than most at some point. Mangler had the highest krono price inflation of any of the tlps.
Rizlona would like a word.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Faceless Virtue is the closest thing to a forum guild and the place to be either way. And yeah 1300 is about what they're going for right now, but I wouldn't sell more than one just yet because the price is skyrocketing much faster than on previous servers and you can probably get a lot more for your others on Saturday or so. I don't have any Pally loots left from the great farmquest of the weekend, but if you want JBoots, parcel me a krono and I'll hook you up. Gonna probably sell mine later anyway and that's what they'r

Can someone toss me a guild invite to Faceless?

Char name is "Russiaan"

• 1Like