EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
help_edaw.jpg

Think of me before you vendor it. I need a third house in Oggok.

• 12Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 13 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
What's this SSF thing I keep hearing about? What are the full rules?

It means Solo Self Found, which means you're soloing, but also can't get help from anyone else. Just fully self-sufficient. No buffs, no equipment given to you, nothing.

There are variations like Group SSF where your group can't get any help from outside the group and needs to be completely self-reliant. Or No-Death SSF where you solo as far as you can without dying, with no external help.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm up to 26 on the monkie. Really happy where my gear and skills are at this level. Joined Elf Sim since I know a few guys from Live / Vulak / Mangler there.

I think they did Sky tonight.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
The faceless fear raid tonight was epic, so many picks, rained loot. Awesome fun for 1m classic timeline but needs to get toned down for Kunark.

Basically golems spawn on pick up in fear.. and drop dragon loot. We spent a few hours farming picks and got an avalanche for fear armor in addition to a massive amount of dragon loot.

Anyone lookin for a hand up in game message nicorus, not like a super rich kronolord or anything but happy to help ya with a magic weapon and things like that.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
The fear loot farm was pretty hilarious.

When they posted a parse from the one golem and top damage was 1k, not dps, the actual damage number was 1000 for the top spot. I could barely get 2-3 casts off on a boss before they fell over.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'd imagine at least 90% of the god loot on mischief is coming out of Faceless atm. Ive seen one other guild in fear and they didnt seem to be doing much more than farming random trash. Someone said in voice earlier tonight that some guilds arent starting to raid until next week? Casual or not, they'll have missed the boat by a mile. Faceless' death ball in fear is something to behold though. Shit just melts in seconds. Pretty sure we killed golems before they could even get their second DT off most of the time. AoE'ing 20-30+ trash mobs afterwards is just stupid fun and just about everyone is getting loot.

Krono sells for cheap in the evenings, expensive in the mornings. It doubled in price on Sunday from 500ish on saturday, to 1k on Sunday and has been going up steadily since. 1300 in the evenings, 1500-1700 mornings. This weekend, I fully expect another spike in krono. Regular planar armor prices are dropping pretty fast as well since hate seems to be perma camped by single groups pulling trash. Shaman gear being the exact opposite, however. GEB's have held steady in their pricing, same with Djarn ring. FBSS drops pretty regularly and its a good money item. Lord loot table is stupid rare, so SSB's and Yak's are holding pretty steady in price. Some loam encrusted stuff sells pretty well and you can get a ton of it out of the hole. Overall, you can make money - just have to pay attention to ECT chat to know the money items. Tradeskill stuff was selling for tons this past weekend but has leveled out to just a bit above mats cost now (research / jewelry for example).

Anything non god tier is going to go bust within 2 weeks of an expansion unlocking if its anything similar to how classic is going. Which Im perfectly a-ok with. The god tier items in classic are broken af right now because of the Golem farm that people are complaining about all over the forums. I just dont get peoples desire to nerf drop rates of loot in any capacity. I really dont want to spend hours on end at a camp with my thumb up my ass hoping for one item. I also dont want to be on some massive waiting list just to get each tiers basic armor. Big ticket items similar to COF or AON in classic, are going to still be the special butterfly items for a lot of people. So it really is whatever imo.

• 1Like

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
Faceless Open Mischief Committee has begun Quantitative easing of dragon loot.

unknown.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anything non god tier is going to go bust within 2 weeks of an expansion unlocking if its anything similar to how classic is going. Which Im perfectly a-ok with. The god tier items in classic are broken af right now because of the Golem farm that people are complaining about all over the forums. I just dont get peoples desire to nerf drop rates of loot in any capacity. I really dont want to spend hours on end at a camp with my thumb up my ass hoping for one item. I also dont want to be on some massive waiting list just to get each tiers basic armor. Big ticket items similar to COF or AON in classic, are going to still be the special butterfly items for a lot of people. So it really is whatever imo.
People can bitch and get this nerfed, and then they can enjoy a low population server, waiting to earn enough DKP for that 20 year old item.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think total god loot count last night was over 80 items from 10 picks of Golems. That doesn't count Planar BP's or Legs that were taken.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Got to 44 w/ bonus xp and now im swamped with work shit. Feels casual man

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Kayak

Trakanon Raider
I joined the faceless discord but it says must be lvl 50. Who here can hook me up with a guild tag?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
kegkilla kegkilla stopped by Innothule swamp this morning and hooked me up with some nice crested spaulders

Daidraco

I may be wrong, but I think 50 is the last server's guild level requirement (for now). There are plenty of Friends and Family in the guild. Just ask Zaidez or Metalogre or someone. Especially because there seems to be a horde of people that wont touch the server till Kunark. I get that sentiment, but leveling was far easier this time around - especially when you're half way twinked or better by the time you're 30 (or should be since shit leveling stuff sells for pennies on the dollar).

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Selling Krono for $10 each. Bulk available (up to 50 at a time). Send me a message if you're interested.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Selling Krono for $10 each. Bulk available (up to 50 at a time). Send me a message if you're interested.
Might be a stretch of my imagination- but would foh get a cease and desist from DBG for something like that being advertised here? Amod Amod

• 1Worf