EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Enchanter nerfs are irrelevant. Mangler xp is good, and you can just park in griegs and instead of endless caster pant rots and shit get wild loot from their endless named spawn system there. Aa shouldn't be a problem for anyone.

Selo already took long enough AE'ing the deep.

American Inventor, I nobody has 1000 hours to grind fantasy game points anymore.

Maybe it will be ok, but maxing AAs is not a reality for me with enchanter nerfs.

Hell, those AE groups were actually fun imo. Like doing cocaine

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
This server is just

I wanna play right now, I wonder if there's a beta?
It seems this is going to be something they don't do any real public testing on before it goes out to promote the "mystery" and exploration factor, which means it's gonna have some weird jank and some items that shouldn't be in will probably slip through the cracks.

I actually prefer this compared to how everything else in EQ has been beaten/finished on Beta/Test before it even hits live.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Yea I guess if you did testing, people would probably not even report broken stuff hoping to plunder it all.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd rather form up a 6-10 man group to farm/sell items for krono, anyone wanna do that?

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
I'm taking apps for our guild, we're going to just sit in south karana all day and farm the ishva mal for level 40-45 rare drops

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider

American Inventor, I nobody has 1000 hours to grind fantasy game points anymore.

Maybe it will be ok, but maxing AAs is not a reality for me with enchanter nerfs.

And the price doubled...do you still want the cocaine?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I think I'll probably wait the month or whatever it is for them to launch Kunark. Classic starts always make my dick soft and this way I figure a month of "beta" testing should help with a lot of the jank. Plus, the launch is going to be an absolute shitshow and I wouldn't expect being able to play consistently for probably at least a week anyways.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

You don't really need innate eminence 7.

You can get all your meaningful AA in every expansion (pre oow) with an enchanter charming and a weekend or two of full bore mountain dew grinding.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
What about OoW and on?

Only time I played past that was beam kiting in some giant tree with my mage

Dunno why the fuck I asked, only made it to pop once. Lol

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
What about OoW and on?

Only time I played past that was beam kiting in some giant tree with my mage

Dunno why the fuck I asked, only made it to pop once. Lol
They nerf charm pet damage to some extent. It's still useful but it's more balanced to the rest of the game.

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
man ive done druid so many times i kind of dont want to again but now the solo druid is even better than before... getting dungeon loot off random shit not in dungeons sounds pretty dope. but then again im having a hard time thinking of non dungeon named

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
They nerf charm pet damage to some extent. It's still useful but it's more balanced to the rest of the game.

I meant grinding AAs. Lol

Doubt I'll stay that long on a true box random loot server, but curious either way

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Ae groups aren't even that great, an enchanter with raid gear and a raid geared group can get really fast aas anywhere, the main benefit of ae is you can pay someone and afk not the speed. Plus this server will have way better pugs since the gear level of people will be insane. I never joined an ae group on mangler and I think I farmed aa like three times total from luclin to por and I am max aa, most aa comes from doing other stuff especially starting in Ldon and beyond where you have tons of group stuff to farm like augs and Bic etc.

The mangler xp rate is pretty fast, all this concern over ae groups seems odd to me, especially on a server where gear will make half the general aa useless cause not even alts will need the Stat aas

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ae groups aren't even that great, an enchanter with raid gear and a raid geared group can get really fast aas anywhere, the main benefit of ae is you can pay someone and afk not the speed. Plus this server will have way better pugs since the gear level of people will be insane. I never joined an ae group on mangler and I think I farmed aa like three times total from luclin to por and I am max aa, most aa comes from doing other stuff especially starting in Ldon and beyond where you have tons of group stuff to farm like augs and Bic etc.

The mangler xp rate is pretty fast, all this concern over ae groups seems odd to me, especially on a server where gear will make half the general aa useless cause not even alts will need the Stat aas

Per time spent actively playing, it was absurdly good exp.

Could play something else between pulls etc.

The main benefit of in several hours, I might spend 20 minutes playing, and get 5x the exp of a traditional group.

It was awesome