EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Ive done Troll Shm, DE Cleric of Inny for that snare neck a bunch of times and ended up rarely using it. It's like a 6 second cast for a terrible snare that resists half the time.

At least you don't have to wear it, seem to recall having to back in the day.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Snare neck isn't THAT good because of the cast time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Coka

Golden Squire
you could just trade the neck item.
Only to other Innoruuk followers.

Bit like the Tunare root neck quest. Which I have to say given the terrible drop rates and slow spawns is a hell of a lot more time consuming and effort than the Snare Neck.

Cudgel could be traded though?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Okay I am playing Shaman again. I love Shaman almost as much as Cleric.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cleric is fun until you raid and just look at a wall for 5 hours lol

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
What is there to remotely love about Cleric?
Clerics are probably the strongest class in the game. Extremely desirable in groups and raids. Very good solo, very respectable dps, even top tier against undead.

It's sad, because you see so many trash-tier clerics that are basically bots. I always freak groups out when I never med and am in there with the melee's as a cleric, which probably 70% of my time in EQ I've mained. I will say that I usually have a second char to box for raids.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
When does Kunark start? Tempted to hop on and just fuck around for a bit but I don't know shit about the old world.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
When does Kunark start? Tempted to hop on and just fuck around for a bit but I don't know shit about the old world.
One month after launch. I get why they start in classic, and I love classic. But would cool to have a kunark launched TLP.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Clerics are probably the strongest class in the game. Extremely desirable in groups and raids. Very good solo, very respectable dps, even top tier against undead.

It's sad, because you see so many trash-tier clerics that are basically bots. I always freak groups out when I never med and am in there with the melee's as a cleric, which probably 70% of my time in EQ I've mained. I will say that I usually have a second char to box for raids.
Honest question. What is this respectable dps you speak of for a cleric in classic? Last I checked, they can hit Attack and they have at least one nuke spell. If you are referring to spamming the nuke spell, isn't that going to leave you with no mana for heals... aka a worthless cleric. Just curious if I am missing something here.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Honest question. What is this respectable dps you speak of for a cleric in classic? Last I checked, they can hit Attack and they have at least one nuke spell. If you are referring to spamming the nuke spell, isn't that going to leave you with no mana for heals... aka a worthless cleric. Just curious if I am missing something here.

Undead nukes are efficient

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I remember
Spell Icon
Yaulp being pretty effective with melee. That with nukes/stuns made them decent soloers. Certainly not efficient but sometimes you just want to be left alone.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Undead nukes are more mana efficient the Wizard Nukes. Clerics are actually just better DPS then Rogues, Monks, Wizards when you're killing undead.

• 1Picard

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
First few expansions, you can solo stuff at a decent speed, but you're best off sticking to undead, where you are very strong. In luclin, your summoned hammers and heals over time start getting good enough with yaulp, that you can face tank solo some surprisingly difficult things and put out respectable melee dps, while basically obliterating undead. If stuns work, clerics have an incredible stun lineup. I used to just face tank solo stuff in pofire/bastion of thunder when it was current as an example.