EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I didn’t even think about phase 1’s 12 hour respawn mixed with RNG and FV rule set. That’s going to be insane.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you can't farm quarm loot off the fishlord event the server is a failure.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
If you can't farm quarm loot off the fishlord event the server is a failure.
The fishlord event drives me nuts - I farm it with my crew on Rizlona because it has good drops for slots that I'm still lacking after farming VT(caster ears, caster belts, etc) - but I really can't stand spamming the server with kill messages every 5 minutes.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
The fishlord event drives me nuts - I farm it with my crew on Rizlona because it has good drops for slots that I'm still lacking after farming VT(caster ears, caster belts, etc) - but I really can't stand spamming the server with kill messages every 5 minutes.
How many toons would you say you need for that fishlord event? Multiple tanks needed?

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
How many toons would you say you need for that fishlord event? Multiple tanks needed?
A couple of good groups and it should be fine. 1 tank is all you need with good CC. I box 24 so it's complete overkill for me.

• 1Like

Flight

Molten Core Raider
What are the software options (if there are any) for running multiple clients on one PC on true box servers ?

Last edited:

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
What are the options (if there are any) for running multiple clients on one PC on true box servers ?

I know some people get away with VMs it but others don't. It always sounded easier to me to buy some junk office went out of business and is selling their shit desktops/laptops from eBay or Craigslist and using something like Multiplicity to link it all together.

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
GrandArt.png

• 1Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Everyone ready for their yearly new EQ server nostalgia fix? I know I am.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
What time is the launch? Midnight pst?

Gonna make a necro as i mostly want to just farm kr then maybe take it seriously at about PoP. Could use a group to level with..

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I can wait for Kunark.
I got shit to do today.
I got shit to do today...
*Calls in*
I GOT SHIT TO DO TODAY!!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users