EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If you can pick pocket anyone than

View attachment 355515

Rogues are going to be lifting the principle sky drops off of bosses randomly and no one will even know they got something crazy.

A whole lot of quest items are Lore No Drop so just in normal play you'll just be scooping that shit up on.

So rogues are bad at everything and now you have to worry about them stealing shit? That almost puts me over the edge and playing one as the ultimate shit show.

Down side is people will have a pretty good idea what's up when the named drops nothing.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
LOL, invite me, or I PP all your loots.

Rogue.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So rogues are bad at everything and now you have to worry about them stealing shit? That almost puts me over the edge and playing one as the ultimate shit show.

Down side is people will have a pretty good idea what's up when the named drops nothing.
Deny deny deny.

This sounds hilarious. ROFL.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I was going to sleep till start time but someone came blasting by my house on a yamaha bike.

BTW you energy drinkers donut overdo it. Remember we are getting old as dirt, your heart might assplode

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Regarding the Rogue dreams, don't forget that a lot of mobs will snitch on you.

Stop! Thief! %t!

Unless thats broke on live now or something

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Is there an official FoH casual guild? Which server and who do I /tell in game?

I'm good for some laughs. Will be poopsocking soloing necro and casual grouping shaman.

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
I think most of us are going to be in Zaide & Krim's guild, and it should be fine to be casual there since loot is GDKP based.

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I was going to sleep till start time but someone came blasting by my house on a yamaha bike.

BTW you energy drinkers donut overdo it. Remember we are getting old as dirt, your heart might assplode
Took 5mg of melatonin at 3:30am, woke up at 8:30am. Gotta love it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
So was that whole "rogues have a separate loot table" stuff all a myth?
No it's totally true. Pick pocket everything my friend, it's a separate loot table. You never need to feel even a speck of guilt.

• 1Like