EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wait wtf Faceless split? Someone pay Ice T for the trash talk.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Yo imagine how confused Ice T would be if he got paid by Faceless to trash talk Faceless.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
FXIV should change its name to Facefull to avoid confusion. Faceless Vs Facefull!

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn't be shocked if training was even more prevalent on this server. You are messing with people's rent money when you kill a mob and take away the krono they could of earned for selling the loot. Just start recording it all, make them take a vacation at least on that account. Would be hilarious to get someone that holds loot while auctions are going.

• 3Worf
  • 1Imbecile

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wouldn't be shocked if training was even more prevalent on this server. You are messing with people's rent money when you kill a mob and take away the krono they could of earned for selling the loot. Just start recording it all, make them take a vacation at least on that account. Would be hilarious to get someone that holds loot while auctions are going.

As I said before, wannabe krono lords dont know how to conduct themselves.

• 2Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Can't really blame Zaide. From what I'd see as an outsider there were a lot of freeloaders and worse than casual players glomming onto the roster of the original guild. Considering Zaides guilds are usually very competent and efficient I don't know how long I'd last there either. Especially not as an officer or leader. Not shitting on FIVX or whatever, but when you're a guild that pays everyone, you're gonna get some mooches. Perhaps a lot of mooches. And cheaters, we seent a lot of MQ2 use going on and it was funny because a lot of it was fuckups due to MQ2 like auto taunt and shit.

I'd hate to be in that guild and get in the group with the healer who is watching Netflix and has 145 wisdom because they're kronolording during a fucking NToV raid. Fuuuuuck that.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yall need to calm down. The Faceless is like 2 groups of people.

Zaide never plays the game.

It's also incredibly stupid to be a "figure head" for a guild, actively recruit and develop systems for said guild and then bounce in the middle of the night casting shade on those he did invite to said guild.

Nobody of importance was lost and I say that with all due respect, nobody of importance was lost.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Yall need to calm down. The Faceless is like 2 groups of people.

Zaide never plays the game.

It's also incredibly stupid to be a "figure head" for a guild, actively recruit and develop systems for said guild and then bounce in the middle of the night casting shade on those he did invite to said guild.

Nobody of importance was lost and I say that with all due respect, nobody of importance was lost.
It’s over 200 people in 4 days. I let Krim know I was probably leaving over a week before I bounced and again the day I planned to leave. You lost 6 members last night, I know it’s hard to notice these things because mains are not flagged, discord users aren’t mapped to character names and there are 800 members but the idea that it’s two groups is incorrect.

As for the reasons I left; I won’t post them now because my intent is to generate as little drama for XIV as possible. I wouldn’t be surprised for things to get pretty hostile soon though and then you’ll get to enjoy the details.

Lots of fun yet to come!

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Zaide seems like a smart, nice, respectable dude. I'm doubtful of criticisms against him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
Zaide probably fucked his wife right infront of him tbh, word on the street is he's a terrible man

• 2Worf

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Over It Wow GIF by The Comeback HBO

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I know, lets hear the juicy details of cliques in a GDKP guild doing instanced content with their friends/boxes. The fucking horror.

As far as the 800 members and stealing 200 members over 4 days...

The raid sheets are always out in the open and its as easy as clicking a link to see the guilds #s.

on 7/5 114 people showed up for Scheduled DZ raids and 138 people showed up for batphones yesterday, in total within the entire 24 hour period.

on 6/28 182 people showed up for scheduled DZ raids and 113 people showed up for batphones, in total within the entire 24 hour period.

The only critiques I've heard is people feel we should be splitting more DZs. Every single one of the 114 people that show up to batphones are either completely BIS for kunark or 1 or 2 items away from it. We have so many PD robes, grey suedes are slowly making their way on people in less than 2 weeks. As the guild has matured and completed its leveling and VP key goals almost everyone has their epics besides the super casual players that are focused on leveling.

It hasn't even been 2 weeks of kunark. The only real problem is finding a reason to log in besides stacking mountains of krono for the next 6 weeks.

• 3Salty
  • 2Seriously?
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know, lets hear the juicy details of cliques in a GDKP guild doing instanced content with their friends/boxes. The fucking horror.

The raid sheets are always out in the open and its as easy as clicking a link to see the guilds #s.

on 7/5 114 people showed up for Scheduled DZ raids and 138 people showed up for batphones yesterday, in total within the entire 24 hour period.

on 6/28 182 people showed up for scheduled DZ raids and 113 people showed up for batphones, in total within the entire 24 hour period.

The only critiques I've heard is people feel we should be splitting more DZs. Every single one of the 114 people that show up to batphones are either completely BIS for kunark or 1 or 2 items away from it. We have so many PD robes, grey suedes are slowly making their way on people in less than 2 weeks. As the guild has matured and completed its leveling and VP key goals almost everyone has their epics besides the super casual players that are focused on leveling.

It hasn't even been 2 weeks of kunark. The only real problem is finding a reason to log in besides stacking mountains of krono for the next 6 weeks.

Why are you trying so hard? If you are that confident in your situation, just shut up and keep playing. Rambling like you are just makes you look dumb. It's a video game , calm down. Also spend less time inspecting 114 people to check their gear.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Slow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Louis

Trakanon Raider

Not a clue how you guys are killing things with such low numbers. Pretty impressive.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
It’s over 200 people in 4 days. I let Krim know I was probably leaving over a week before I bounced and again the day I planned to leave. You lost 6 members last night, I know it’s hard to notice these things because mains are not flagged, discord users aren’t mapped to character names and there are 800 members but the idea that it’s two groups is incorrect.

As for the reasons I left; I won’t post them now because my intent is to generate as little drama for XIV as possible. I wouldn’t be surprised for things to get pretty hostile soon though and then you’ll get to enjoy the details.

Lots of fun yet to come!

Sieger is in Faceless. And he is fat, so that doesn't work.

This is fucking juicy. It makes me wish I was playing eq again. Sounds like a little healthy competition too

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
I was never involved in FxIV but I honestly assumed GDKP would work fine. I don't really think GDKP is a bad idea, but I do think there's just a lot of players who have 0 interest in it and prefer regular DKP. My perception is that was the core reason for the split, which means in theory it could have been amicable, but it looks like some mongoloids don't want it to be that way.

I do think anyone who talks of "mooching" is kind of silly. As a long time TLPer and guild leader I can say this right away:

1. The vast majority of people who post on FoH fall into the "moocher" category, like the casual drive by posters on this forum made up some of the lowest quality raiders I've ever had in any guild.
2. The vast majority of people who complain about mooching, are in fact moochers themselves. For 1.5 years on Agnarr and over 2 years on Selo, barring a few exceptions, the people who complained about others were 95% of the time, themselves people who were lazy and underperformed on raids. It's almost like the genuinely good players don't waste their time crying about what other people do, and just focus on getting shit done.
3. Any early TLP zerg guild is going to have problems. Moochers isn't one of them. Moochers are actually key to making zerg guilds work. EQ isn't mythic WoW raiding, please stop pretending otherwise.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider

We were told we weren't splitting below 60 because the officers/leaders didn't think we could carry the dead weight that comes to raids. So we do 60-72 man Trak splits. We still have level 60 monks and others coming to raids with cloth/empty slots. We still have DPS parsing below druids and clerics on fights. People still don't know hoe to get to VS's room and guildies still KS'ing other guildies camps.

There are plenty of complaints being said, not sure why you are only hearing the DZ ones.

• 4Worf
  • 1NPC