EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not long ago there was an easy item dupe we discovered on Rizlona using MQ2 and specifically the bardswap plugin. It has been fixed, but I wouldn't be surprised the same method could be modified a bit to dupe plat. And if not plat dupe high value vendor items that are effectively plat.

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
I sold 39 krono @ 16k for 624k plat to cover my bids and spent another 16kr 5kplat on grey suede boots.

Even if I knew how to dupe plat there's no way I could get away with it, same reason I didn't buy the out of era ring.

• 1Repost
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I sold 39 krono @ 16k for 624k plat to cover my bids and spent another 16kr 5kplat on grey suede boots.

Even if I knew how to dupe plat there's no way I could get away with it, same reason I didn't buy the out of era ring.
Nice saw you selling those.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fuckin love The Third Gate

Thanks Zaide Zaide and SorrowsEnd SorrowsEnd for the hookup. Omw to Unrest.

1625814946963.png

• 9Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

hEKK

Lord Nagafen Raider

Reported.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Been leveling my Ranger and really noticing how prevalent the MQ use is. Track a name that just popped and see multiple non tracking classes beeline toward it. Occasionally even seeing someone warp on them. Having MQ more or less not work on early TLP was pretty nice.
That's why you have to use it too in order to level the playing field.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Don't use shoeq so i've pretty much given up all hope on VP sonh ground spawn. Keep watching one dude bee line straight for the spawn every time, i'm sure he's making a killing selling keys for krono.
Roll your own mqnext. I wrote a script for just this.

• 1Repost

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I still havent seen any proof and I said in our own guild chat I still dont believe it.

"Credible evidence" still doesn't pass with no evidence to show anyone, names or anything.

I combed through the bids for the past few weeks and nothing was even close to market value or out of the ordinary.

We had one guy spend 250k plat within a week which is 25 krono worth, while that might be a lot to some, the out of era FT3 ring didn't even go for more than that in guild.

Every item you can buy in FXIV is almost 1/2 to 3/4 the market value, people could turn a massive profit instantly.

DPG is investigating and hopefully can shed some light on the situation.

From what I understand from hearsay if the dupe is with transfers to thornblade then its easily detectable and not mass scaleable in a short time frame.

Also to add: if the dupe is with transfers to thornblade, the plat isnt coming back to Mischief, only the krono which again, puts a big ol boot in the theory that plat is being duped and causing krono prices to soar.
There is a dupe. There's a reason you haven't seen it.

• 1Repost

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just let them flood the market with it - I just wouldnt be selling more than one krono to fill out a characters slots right now. Three day average is 14.5k, so krono is still going up pretty steadily.

Also, collect all the other VP medallions until you're only missing the ground spawns - then tell your guild about it and they "should" help you get them pretty quickly without buying them. You dont have to buy into Everhack or MQ just to do basic stuff, but I do highly recommend the use of ShowEQ since that wont compromise your account in any significant way.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Just let them flood the market with it - I just wouldnt be selling more than one krono to fill out a characters slots right now. Three day average is 14.5k, so krono is still going up pretty steadily.

Also, collect all the other VP medallions until you're only missing the ground spawns - then tell your guild about it and they "should" help you get them pretty quickly without buying them. You dont have to buy into Everhack or MQ just to do basic stuff, but I do highly recommend the use of ShowEQ since that wont compromise your account in any significant way.

Any suggestions for decent buyable caster gear to fill out slots? Largely unfamiliar with Kunark outside of the BIS stuff like Spirit-Wracked Cord. More interested in bazaar gear I can buy with a krono just to move on from outdated LGuk gear and be more useful.

Edit: It'd probably help to post what I've got. SMR, bunch of LGuk drops, decent tradeskill rings. I should probably start by re-getting GEBs. Had like four of them that I sold back when they were worth (relatively) 10x what they are now.

Kayak

Trakanon Raider
Anyone starting new on mischief send me a PM if you need starter gear, my EC guy has tons of stuff not selling.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Any suggestions for decent buyable caster gear to fill out slots? Largely unfamiliar with Kunark outside of the BIS stuff like Spirit-Wracked Cord. More interested in bazaar gear I can buy with a krono just to move on from outdated LGuk gear and be more useful.

Edit: It'd probably help to post what I've got. SMR, bunch of LGuk drops, decent tradeskill rings. I should probably start by re-getting GEBs. Had like four of them that I sold back when they were worth (relatively) 10x what they are now.
Search - EQitems - Items, spells and more as a baseline, but dont use their rankings as gospel.