EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Thunder Princess Gate? or do you not count that since they got reversed.
Hey man all those guild leaders agreed to that stupid rule in the mandatory 8 hour weekly rotation meetings so personally I think they should have let them finish the suspension lmao

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well if you must have a Tstaff I saw 2 for sale yesterday for 3kr and 2kr +10k pp.

I sold one right after kunark launch the other week for 8kr so the price has plummeted hard.

And frankly 3kr for an item is basically nothing.

Sidenote: I'm making it a point now if someone complains in guild chat about the cost of gate potions or field of bone pots for racing OW targets I'm just putting them on ignore. When you can sell a single krono for 14k+ plat in this era there is no reason ever to cry about the plat cost for consumables.
You should announce that you are going to set the price as a percentage of a krono. This way you keep up with inflation.

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
With the MQ bans those gate potions gonnna be harder to come by. 🤔

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Speaking of items, I feel like EC is more dead than ever? Granted I don’t play a lot, but I’ve logged in a couple of times to EC, and I swear essentially it’s the same people every day selling the same items. Can’t even find the twink items I want easily. Maybe just in my head, or people are bored of trying to sell twink items for relative peanuts. Bazaar can’t come soon enough.
Liberal use of ignore cuts out the noise so you can see the deals.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
With the MQ bans those gate potions gonnna be harder to come by. 🤔
Are they still limited to 1-2 per merchant? you talking about smoky potion that costs 1100 plat from old school vendors, 1 per city? I used to love buying those. those were almost always in stock back in the day, up to like 7 expansions. I was amazed how so few people knew about them.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Gate potions are made via alchemy, with 3x of something from a vendor that's just under 50p each, so its usually marked around 150p considering for possible fails.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1626154342504.png

THIS...is TLP intensity!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
i mean they don't want to actually lose subs. i've seen people eat multiple suspensions before getting their account banned. It rarely happens the first or 2nd time an account gets dinged.
Subs? Cheaters are using krono to keep accounts going. Unless those count as a "sub"?

yerm

Subs? Cheaters are using krono to keep accounts going. Unless those count as a "sub"?

They count as subs but obviously differently. People with 100+ on an account appear to be more likely to either get a perma instead of 21 on that account (rip kronz) or have a shorter ban actually but their throwaways get permas instead of 7s. Basically, they try to either quarantine the krono out of the economy or force them to be used to power throwaways.

I may mock the cs there over other issues but when it comes to milking their cow, they know what they're doing.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
7 day suspensions? LOL. This is exactly why people don't take DPG seriously and cheat at-will. Permaban the fucks.
To add to the joke of a company dpg is.

I'm trying to do the VP key myself to keep from dropping 12 krono on it. I recorded several instances of people warping like in that video. When I petitioned asking if there was a work around for the ground spawns since they're being monopolized by hackers, I was basically told to go fuck myself and had to complete the quest myself.

So skipping VP this TLP.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

So when aradune opened, from what I'm told at least, a lot of the unwanted scummy people left mangler for it and that server got a lot better.

If mischief at least (if not also thornblade?) is now full of shitty people... has aradune noticeably improved by chance? Or is it still karen infested?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
  • 4Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users