EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

hEKK

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not going to follow someone around and train them. But i'll happily pay people to do it if you're a piece of shit that steals triggered epic mobs, mistakenly not loot locked by the devs from fresh 60's who don't have the resources others do.
You sound like a pussy but aight.

YHO

Trakanon Raider
C8A81D49-8D7B-4485-9663-A913D1C5323C.jpeg
Little late to this, but he’s so full of shit it hurts. He stole one from me and then held my fang hostage, but I was able to get it back for a krono, which to me was a bargain. We became “friends” over this, and he proceeded to continue to randomly chat with me. Fast forward to later that eve, I jokingly tell him he should hide in the water and ambush peoples Xenos. We discussed it for a while had a few jokes about him being the Gollum of the Omen... Fast forward again, a few days, and here we are… I’m sorry.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
WTB Karnor monk pipe, PST.

Also need Bro Z robe. I'll probably just kill him, but if anyone's selling one at a reasonable price I'll take that too.

As for Xenevorash, KS me on that and I'll make it my personal mission to kill you for the rest of your time on the server. TY, God Bless

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Fucking disgusting. Why would I roll the race that got cucked by a bunch of frogs? The only thing gayer than trolls are High Elves.

You haven't met the Drakkin yet I see!

1626630750550.png

1626630795609.png

1626630807820.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Zapan

Lord Nagafen Raider
WTB Karnor monk pipe, PST.

Also need Bro Z robe. I'll probably just kill him, but if anyone's selling one at a reasonable price I'll take that too.

As for Xenevorash, KS me on that and I'll make it my personal mission to kill you for the rest of your time on the server. TY, God Bless
Hit me up in game when you're ready for Xeno and i'll come help you kill him.

• 2Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I didnt even know people were KS'ing Epic Quest mobs as bad as they are, even after seeing peoples examples. The other night, I was helping a couple clerics with their epic piece in Lake Rathe. The part where you turn the crown in and kill the Fire Elemental. We were probably 5/6 deep when we first got there for the first Cleric. Sakura appeared to be afk over on the side. Said something about Sakura to someone else in Discord and they said to be wary because theyre a POS person. Sakura never moved on that first Cleric's turn in likely due to the force we had there. Other cleric binds there and we go do Ixiblat etc. while we wait on respawn.

Its about 4am when the next pop was about to happen. I left my 53 Mage there to help kill the Fire Elemental and told the cleric that another 60 DPS was coming just to be safe after the warning and to hold on for a minute. He was anxious (or just didnt expect it to happen) to get his piece, so he turned it in with just him and the Mage there. As soon as he turns it in, a Wizard (some weird name) and Sakura run over and starts nuking the shit out of the mobs for the credit. At the end, the wizard is telling him he turned in a crown too and that he should have been more prepared for a DPS race. Finally, the wiz said after berating him to do better - "You should sit here and wait for the next clerics turn in and KS that one!" making it a dead give away that he did just that.

Shit all I could do to help him at that point. I could only feel bad for the Cleric, knowing he was probably fuming mad. He paid 2 krono for the Berg crown cause getting the Berg camp without a big group of people pushing out the entire group of krono farmers at that camp would be a tall order in itself. After thinking about it, there are a ton of quest mobs that people can kill to skip huge portions of the bottle necks. I feel like it's only going to get worse as the server keeps going. Would be one thing if CS did something about it, but good luck getting anywhere with their hands off approach.

• 2Like

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
Aren't warriors always the best auto attack DPS? They're never bad, just severely lacking in terms of utility and abilities.
They well could be, I don't know about it for sure though, I just know for sure 70+. I think Monks and Rogues do a lot more of their damage from auto attacks earlier on which is why I'm not sure.

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
I didnt even know people were KS'ing Epic Quest mobs as bad as they are, even after seeing peoples examples. The other night, I was helping a couple clerics with their epic piece in Lake Rathe. The part where you turn the crown in and kill the Fire Elemental. We were probably 5/6 deep when we first got there for the first Cleric. Sakura appeared to be afk over on the side. Said something about Sakura to someone else in Discord and they said to be wary because theyre a POS person. Sakura never moved on that first Cleric's turn in likely due to the force we had there. Other cleric binds there and we go do Ixiblat etc. while we wait on respawn.

Its about 4am when the next pop was about to happen. I left my 53 Mage there to help kill the Fire Elemental and told the cleric that another 60 DPS was coming just to be safe after the warning and to hold on for a minute. He was anxious (or just didnt expect it to happen) to get his piece, so he turned it in with just him and the Mage there. As soon as he turns it in, a Wizard (some weird name) and Sakura run over and starts nuking the shit out of the mobs for the credit. At the end, the wizard is telling him he turned in a crown too and that he should have been more prepared for a DPS race. Finally, the wiz said after berating him to do better - "You should sit here and wait for the next clerics turn in and KS that one!" making it a dead give away that he did just that.

Shit all I could do to help him at that point. I could only feel bad for the Cleric, knowing he was probably fuming mad. He paid 2 krono for the Berg crown cause getting the Berg camp without a big group of people pushing out the entire group of krono farmers at that camp would be a tall order in itself. After thinking about it, there are a ton of quest mobs that people can kill to skip huge portions of the bottle necks. I feel like it's only going to get worse as the server keeps going. Would be one thing if CS did something about it, but good luck getting anywhere with their hands off approach.
I'm a little surprised that triggered mob isn't * since it was one of the more common Epic mobs stolen on previous servers. I generally won't turn a crown in if I see anyone in that little area because of the historic troubles.

I'm kinda curious if that's the same Sakura who was in Faceless Agnarr...that individual was an interesting person to say the least.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
They well could be, I don't know about it for sure though, I just know for sure 70+. I think Monks and Rogues do a lot more of their damage from auto attacks earlier on which is why I'm not sure.
Monks might win out at some levels, but excluding skills and abilities I’d not be surprised if warriors win most of the time. Problem is that other classes have skills and poop on warriors when they use them.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Monks are on a better damage table and their weapons are slightly superior ratios. So Monks should win before other factors like AA.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When Im not having to tank, or have to be in the tank line - I change up weapons and some gear. With buffs aligned towards DPS - Im somewhere in the low 100's, which I honestly dont think is terrible for as basic as a Warrior is. Too bad 90% of my gear and sets are for tanking and/or resisting Fear. :p I'm looking forward to seeing what DPS for a Warrior will be like for a BIS Warrior in SOV. Surprisingly, a 60 Rogue fights for top dps in Faceless. Even in contested fights that arent lagged to fk all with FXIV - Schinx still parses in the top 5 time and time again.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Rethought the whole Sk/Shm/Warrior idea. I'd like to stick with the Ogre theme, but boxing 2x melee seems like it'll be a pain. Plus, the lack of utility on the warrior might be a burden, since the only thing he'd really add is an additional offtank. But, I could be convinced on warrior still if somebody has a good argument for him, outside of "simple" DPS.

Pretty settled on Sk/Shm, but just can't decide on the 3rd. Mage seems "easier" from a boxing standpoint and COTH is always great. On the other hand, a druid brings a fuckload of additional utility, similar DPS to the mage, similar DS, charm in certain areas, etc. I just feel like the mage slowly gets further and further ahead on DPS, as well as the fear of missing the summoned pet gear and the possible off-tank with a pet.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm a little surprised that triggered mob isn't * since it was one of the more common Epic mobs stolen on previous servers. I generally won't turn a crown in if I see anyone in that little area because of the historic troubles.

I'm kinda curious if that's the same Sakura who was in Faceless Agnarr...that individual was an interesting person to say the least.
Ugh no fucking way am I dicking with my cleric epic unless I know I got some backup lol.

• 1Like

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
When Im not having to tank, or have to be in the tank line - I change up weapons and some gear. With buffs aligned towards DPS - Im somewhere in the low 100's, which I honestly dont think is terrible for as basic as a Warrior is. Too bad 90% of my gear and sets are for tanking and/or resisting Fear. :p I'm looking forward to seeing what DPS for a Warrior will be like for a BIS Warrior in SOV. Surprisingly, a 60 Rogue fights for top dps in Faceless. Even in contested fights that arent lagged to fk all with FXIV - Schinx still parses in the top 5 time and time again.
Well geared rogues should pretty much always be right behind the top monks on fights and better than the lazy ones.

• 1Like