EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Ask M Mrniceguy if he will sell you a crown

WTF are you talking about lol. He said CROWN not CORD.
Cordprintergo.png

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'm a little surprised that triggered mob isn't * since it was one of the more common Epic mobs stolen on previous servers. I generally won't turn a crown in if I see anyone in that little area because of the historic troubles.

I'm kinda curious if that's the same Sakura who was in Faceless Agnarr...that individual was an interesting person to say the least.

Ranger, right? I remember the name from my very brief stint on Agnarr.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider

Mine is,

Buyer: Hey do you still have the "Fungi Covered Great Staff" (Honestly could be any item cause it happens all the time)
Me: "ya"
Buyer: Places 1p in the trade window.
Me: price is 1kr 5k
Buyer: TLP Auctions said you were selling it for 1p
Buyer: I ran all the way from xyz location now you refuse to sell it?

Happens multiple times a day

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I hate when people take the auction site as gospel. It's a decent guide for stuff that has a lot of buyers and sellers, but on rarer items it's less useful, and it's still easy to manipulate.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's exactly why Luclin can't come soon enough. They really just need to fucking open Bazaar on day 1 of every TLP, shit is dumb.

• 9Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
I hate when people take the auction site as gospel. It's a decent guide for stuff that has a lot of buyers and sellers, but on rarer items it's less useful, and it's still easy to manipulate.

Regal band is a 3 day quest spawn that's a reusable Spirit Wracked Cord printing machine and this guy is getting passive aggressive over me not wanting to sell it for 4000 plat.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love the players who get upset because I will not come down to their price.

"The website says that it goes for this price, you are over charging".

I do not go by what a website says. I usually go by what I feel players are actually willing to pay for the item based around rarity and if it is a twink item. I have sold dozens of items at the price I wanted, within 1 hour of multiple people telling me no thanks cause the website says it is lower. Fuck the website, if you want the item, you buy it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
When I sell things in the tunnel I use the website as a pricing guide and usually make up something on the lower end of the average.

If someone messages me asking if I will take **** instead. I don't reply at all.

This isn't fucking craigslist.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
It's exactly why Luclin can't come soon enough. They really just need to fucking open Bazaar on day 1 of every TLP, shit is dumb.
Better idea:

Open Rain of Fear remote bazaar with cross zone purchasing on launch.

Fuck talking to people, and honestly, fuck this dumb system where you have to stay logged ingame (even in an offline state) to sell items.

It's 2021. Get with the fucking program, Daybreak.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Better idea:

Open Rain of Fear remote bazaar with cross zone purchasing on launch.

Fuck talking to people, and honestly, fuck this dumb system where you have to stay logged ingame (even in an offline state) to sell items.

It's 2021. Get with the fucking program, Daybreak.
I'm fine with that too. Either way, the ECTunnel experience is fucking stupid. It "worked" in '99 because it's all we had, but it sucked fucking butthole even then. The fucking Casual Carens can go play fucking P99 if they want a "true" classic experience. Nostalgia is great, but QOL fixes make a lot of what sucked about EQ a whole lot better.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
If it is, keep them away from Jackherer :p
In Luclin era of Agnarr I was playing the only beastlord for almost all of our raids.

I feel that I was pretty fair with how I distributed Savagery. For each boss fight I would try to hit the guys who were usually the top 3 for that specific fight from past logs. So if melee is better on one fight they get it, rangers for their specific fights etc. Trying to boost overall raid dps so we could clear faster.

Jackherer and Sakura HATED this. Both of them would constantly try to bribe me with krono and peridots. Sakura would flat out rage if he didn't get it when he wanted it. He would send tells when his cooldowns were up demanding I cast it on him immediately.

My favorite was to wait until a boss was almost dead and then cast it on Corro and listen to him cry.

Because fuck Corro.

• 3Worf

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You got bribed Krono for a buff during a raid? I would have taken every Krono given and buffed them. Savagery in no way makes or breaks a raid. Somebody wanted to bribe me with Krono for a buff, I would have gladly given them the buff. Hell I would have put in a timer just for their toon to guarantee they had it for the entire raid I was a part of.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I never took any krono or payment at all for buff priority.

I found it all pretty silly but some folks really got a kick out of seeing their dps spike a bit.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

And release Berserkers and Beastlords on day one! No reason not to.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity