EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

sindaael

<Banned>
Fuck this damn sorry excuse for a living being. They went 3 dimensions on me and accused me of one dimension. I'll tell you ain't no other shit like this went down in history.

• 2WTF
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Are you okay?

1629268254529.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Are you okay?
Bro, this dude is talking about not being limited by dimensions and shit. As a necro? You need to guild this man asap! Imagine the DPS, imagine the POWER!!!

Revenge Of The Sith Power GIF by Star Wars

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Bro, this dude is talking about not being limited by dimensions and shit. As a necro? You need to guild this man asap! Imagine the DPS, imagine the POWER!!!

Revenge Of The Sith Power GIF by Star Wars
Pretty sure he made a duck wand joke.

• 1Worf

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
And if you want another wild quest, the wizard epic retelling in Freeport is nuts. There's also an achievement for finding a bunch of characters from Chrono Trigger in Freeport. That quest is from OOW but I highly recommend you experience it at least once (you can bring non-wizard pals along).

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I’ve been slow rolling this server with my sk and shm since I haven’t played kunark in 20 years just hit 30. Also took a vacation.

what’s the best spot for a sk and shm duo at 30 across Velious and Kunark? Assuming groups will be a shut storm for the foreseeable week

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I just wanted to all be horribly broken and fucked up. Give me claws of veeshan loot!

It would be funny if that happened and people had level 115 loot rotting in their bank for the next couple years.

This isn't without precedent. They prematurely released Gnome Memorial Mountain on Phinny along with other servers even though the loot from it wasn't usable until TBL and we were in like, COTF or something.

So in other words they released a level 110 zone while the cap was still 100, we farmed it, and people had tons of level 110 gear sitting in the bank. As soon as level 110 rolled around we were able to equip all of it, even though the expansion it was intended for was the one after the 110 increase so it was STILL early. When we hit 110 and equipped it, this group gear was at like 7000 HP at a time when our normal raid gear was at like 5500. I think GMM got fixed so it won't unlock early on future servers.

• 1Like

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
It would be funny if that happened and people had level 115 loot rotting in their bank for the next couple years.

This isn't without precedent. They prematurely released Gnome Memorial Mountain on Phinny along with other servers even though the loot from it wasn't usable until TBL and we were in like, COTF or something.

So in other words they released a level 110 zone while the cap was still 100, we farmed it, and people had tons of level 110 gear sitting in the bank. As soon as level 110 rolled around we were able to equip all of it, even though the expansion it was intended for was the one after the 110 increase so it was STILL early. When we hit 110 and equipped it, this group gear was at like 7000 HP at a time when our normal raid gear was at like 5500. I think GMM got fixed so it won't unlock early on future servers.
Is this a confession, cuz we have a thread for that.

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
My dreams of total brokenness have not come true. Did Taskmaster Abyott, Chamberlain Krystoff, and Senischal Aldikar (twice) and first two only dropped their loot. Second Senischal did drop Chamberlain loot so it's at least randomized, but probably the low tier. And if shit like the CS dragon is on the Yelinak tier, that probably means the low tier really blows.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
My dreams of total brokenness have not come true. Did Taskmaster Abyott, Chamberlain Krystoff, and Senischal Aldikar (twice) and first two only dropped their loot. Second Senischal did drop Chamberlain loot so it's at least randomized, but probably the low tier. And if shit like the CS dragon is on the Yelinak tier, that probably means the low tier really blows.

PoG mini's are dropping Vulak loot per streams. Level 55 non MOTM mobs. Vindi and Lodi seem shared as we have seen them each drop the other.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity