EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lol how bad is it being a wood elf faction wise right now?

Asking for superior race Dark elf friend.
84d3acc2-9b69-4c4a-9385-8489c9753b57_text.gif

But on the bright side, I have 255+ in str/sta/agi/dex when raid buffed. :trump: Some of the warriors I've seen are totally f'n up in their itemization plans though. Tf is the point in stacking str and stamina into the mid 300's in SOV?

-Edit- Can someone explain what POM Flowers stack with? Do they take the spot of potions? Or does it stack with potions AND third party buffs? Its been 20+ years since I had any, and only vaguely remember the MR one doesnt stack with GRM. Depending on the answer to these questions and the price, I may buy them all. Airtaco said he'd sell some to me, but he isnt done farming for himself yet.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
If its kelethin/felwithe faction that is broken you can fix it in like 10 minutes with 1k pp or so.

• 1Like

Louis

Trakanon Raider
ST 1.0 back on the menu boys. RIP to the guys who spent millions of plat.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Raid mobs are dropping loot from both 1.0 and 2.0 loot tables.

Lol that would be amazing if it stays. Even more so cause of the guild that seemed to only be made and populated(not to mention buying keys) to kill sleeper asap for $ then back to their server :p

• 1Like

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Lol that would be amazing if it stays. Even more so cause of the guild that seemed to only be made and populated(not to mention buying keys) to kill sleeper asap for $ then back to their server :p
I cannot imagine them changing it back if it was unintentional. The rage on the forums would be epic and yet so entertaining.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So let me get this straight.

Those guys that woke the sleeper just wasted money and street cred?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
They most likely made the money back from random casuals who bought first primals/masks/shrouds/sod's. I did hear there was a group planning on farming Thornblade and bringing loot to Mischief, but TB decided to wake the Sleeper to stop that.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
They most likely made the money back from random casuals who bought first primals/masks/shrouds/sod's. I did hear there was a group planning on farming Thornblade and bringing loot to Mischief, but TB decided to wake the Sleeper to stop that.
Ngreth says:

1629832140402.png

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Cinge

Vyemm Raider

Oh I am sure the krono cost to key asap was more than made up. But again profit from selling items wasnt the reason to do it, it was to deny the rest of the server those items to sell. And that reason is shit on if you can still get 1.0 loot off other raid mobs, which is what makes it amazing. Even more so because it was some secret ops group that was kept quiet and they bragged afterwards. Went full on autistic hardcore for nothing.

• 1Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

So let me get this straight.

Those guys that woke the sleeper just wasted money and street cred?

After talking to my OGC brethren, I'm fairly certain that they did this entirely for fun, which it was. By now they also likely made back whatever they spent to get the gank squad up and running. They spent a lot less on ST keys than what's been rumored, and farmed a lot themselves as well. All in all the gang squad was a success, I'd say.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I really wish they'd really spice this server up by tying expansions together, eventually. Just do it in 3-expansion increments.

So, once Luclin releases, Luclin is randomized within Luclin, like it is now. BUT, Classic, Kunark, and SoV would now share. Once GoD is released, Luclin, PoP, and LDoN now share with Classic, Kunark, SoV, etc.

Obviously, you still keep the level restriction stuff in place so not a ton (any?) of PoP shit would be dropping in Classic. Mischief the fuck out of this bitch!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
They bought an ST key from me for 20kr, so they were certainly fine paying that price.

I 100% hate the idea of randomizing between expansions, especially when we get into expansions where there are things you will want to go back and do for certain reasons (tradeskill mods, clickies, illusions, augs, etc). Group wise it would be even worse and I think would honestly be a detriment to most people's enjoyment.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
They bought an ST key from me for 20kr, so they were certainly fine paying that price.

I 100% hate the idea of randomizing between expansions, especially when we get into expansions where there are things you will want to go back and do for certain reasons (tradeskill mods, clickies, illusions, augs, etc). Group wise it would be even worse and I think would honestly be a detriment to most people's enjoyment.
Most will be gone after pop. Everyone will be gone after oow so it doesn't matter really. Next server will most likely be a flop though

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Most will be gone after pop. Everyone will be gone after oow so it doesn't matter really. Next server will most likely be a flop though
Mangler was strong until TSS/Mischief/Wow/FXIV this year -- I think that's the first time you could say it was a "dead" server. Was super active during and after PoP, too. Still tons of money to be made. A lot depends on what the next server will be like and when.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
So I legit didnt do Velious at all. That whole expansion I was in Paw killing Val for like .0001 a kill.

Dragons, Giants, Dorf, who do you side with?
the hardest one to bring up is the coldain faction and you need that for the shawl. Dont let it get too bad or you'll be killing giants on that fortress for a while.