EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Zapan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sleeper wasnt staying sleeping on mischief. Plan was to transfer over after our vulak pop on sunday and come have some fun in ST then transfer back over when the 26 hours was done. Sadly our fun was ruined by Zapan and co. =(
Funny, we did take a vote after we finished ours Friday am on transferring over and killing yours too. We couldn’t find documentation that supported us being able to transfer back so we didn’t want to take the risk of being stuck on TB.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I can’t speak to what motivates everyone who joined but I can say greed was not my motivation for deciding to split.

Since I formed the guild I’ve never bid on a single item, still got my Hoshkar boots, Pd robes and Crowns while in Kunark. There is so much loot on Mischief that mains in guilds that do zero OW will still be bis every expansion.

I know a few folks like to troll our recruitment thread and I could respond to that by either arguing or going to create drama on your recruitment thread; but I don’t see value in it so I just report the post and let Accendo clean it up.

When I left it was my intention to create as little drama as possible with the old guild and I more or less still hold to that. I don’t see value at this time in posting screenshots and drama.

Didn't say it was YOUR MOTIVATION, but it is largely the motivation of groups and people. But it is curious, you follow your statement about not bidding with getting X, Y, and Z items...

Most of the guys I know that joined faceless did so because they couldn't afford their chase items in GDKP.

Most of he people doing GDKP do it for the payouts.

I don't think I ever said this was good. Just the reality.

Now I remember what I wanted to pick at you about while I was suspended.

You have the ear of the devs, and chose to utilize that for showing them exploits?

WTF man.

I know I'm like a month late, but WTF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
2/10 drama

where is Cecillantas/Sam/Dandin when you need them?

• 1Worf

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
what are some good single group or less velious camps?

pogrowth is good for some pog/poh armor
pohate i assume is good (havent been there yet since 2.0) for the same pog/poh armor
ww dragons were trash... tantor spawned multiple times in a pick but just got trash off him, not sure who he shares with (actually looted some shit that wasnt on allahkazam, and another item that was just added, drakescaled or some shit)
velks dogs (best you're getting is a spiked seahorse belt?)
velks castle?
velks DZ? (anything worth popping a dz?)
DN DZ? (anything worth popping a dz?)
skyshrine DZ? (anything worth popping a dz?)
anything else?

i vaguely remember pog trash dropping SS armor, is that true? anyone know all the locations for SS armor drops?

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
something ive learned from all of these tlp's, it aint worth the drama or time or stress to go scorched earth on anybody not with your own guild tag. 99% of the people im guilded with now ive trained, KS'd, got into internet tough guy arguments etc over the years and im loving playing with them now. Everyone ends up in the same 1-2 guilds anyways, especially as more servers release and the typical leaders dont feel like herding cats anymore. Just play the game and have fun!

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls

pohate i assume is good (havent been there yet since 2.0) for the same pog/poh armor
ww dragons were trash... tantor spawned multiple times in a pick but just got trash off him, not sure who he shares with (actually looted some shit that wasnt on allahkazam, and another item that was just added, drakescaled or some shit)
velks castle?
anything else?

i vaguely remember pog trash dropping SS armor, is that true? anyone know all the locations for SS armor drops?
once you get some gear on a tank you can probably 1 group zlandicar, I think we did him with 8? people on coirnav opening day with a warrior in full indicolite + epics.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just play the game and have fun!
Preach GIF

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
It's not all drama though.

You're just seeing that side of it from the cesspools of humanity which are the forums.

A lot of folks, on both sides, are quite cordial.

If you play past OOW chances are you'll be guilded together again with the same people anyway.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist

velks castle?
anything else?

Wuoshi drops Dain and Statue loot now and can be grouped easily.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Guild drama is so dumb, heh. Joined Greed is Good yesterday to get in on the batphone loots and to avoid paying market rates for raid gear. I was in Kael before the bridge to the throne room killing Dlammaz and Faceless rolled up and KSed on their way to the faction room, which is fine, but then about fine minutes later they sent the two KT guards back on me for no fucking reason. Never said a thing the entire time, so I have to believe it was the tag.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Funny, we did take a vote after we finished ours Friday am on transferring over and killing yours too. We couldn’t find documentation that supported us being able to transfer back so we didn’t want to take the risk of being stuck on TB.
That would have been great. Would have been so unexpected and funny what we wanted to accomplish by doing it as well.
A guild planned on waking it Friday morning on thornblade but had some issues…delaying it a day

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Guild drama is so dumb, heh. Joined Greed is Good yesterday to get in on the batphone loots and to avoid paying market rates for raid gear. I was in Kael before the bridge to the throne room killing Dlammaz and Faceless rolled up and KSed on their way to the faction room, which is fine, but then about fine minutes later they sent the two KT guards back on me for no fucking reason. Never said a thing the entire time, so I have to believe it was the tag.
Pretty lame if so, but to fair I had it happen to me in SG day before yesterday. Im over at Mistress half afk with my Warrior and Cleric and a GIG member pops out of the water and casts FD next to me. Like.. I get it, you want the camp. You can have it, dont have to train me out. Mistress area isnt exactly on the beaten path. That type of shit is just irritating, but Im not surprised either. Even when I was "IN" FXIV in classic, my group had other FXIV training us. Just people being shit heads on both sides I guess.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Pretty lame if so, but to fair I had it happen to me in SG day before yesterday. Im over at Mistress half afk with my Warrior and Cleric and a GIG members pops out of the water and casts FD next to me. Like.. I get it, you want the camp. You can have it, dont have to train me out. Mistress area isnt exactly on the beaten path. That type of shit is just irritating, but Im not surprised either. Even when I was "IN" FXIV in classic, my group had other FXIV training us. Just people being shit heads on both sides I guess.
Oh, no doubt. I'm sure people on both sides do it without a second thought as to how arbitrary it is.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
As long as people are paying their trailer lot fees w/ EQ krono they are going to be shit heads and it's basically the same faces every TLP who do it.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
As long as people are paying their trailer lot fees w/ EQ krono they are going to be shit heads and it's basically the same faces every TLP who do it.
I would love to take a year off life, live in a trailer, and ruin people's lives.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zapan

Lord Nagafen Raider
That would have been great. Would have been so unexpected and funny what we wanted to accomplish by doing it as well.
A guild planned on waking it Friday morning on thornblade but had some issues…delaying it a day
What issues. Do tell.