EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I mean with gnomes being the master race I just wanted one for my bard to use not as some status thing in this shit game. I'd have been perfectly fine with them being as common as Dark Elf or Halfling masks.
All wrong, half elf master race all the way. Someone would have to pay me to take and click on a dirty gnome or peck mask on my bard.

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
Nice to see 12M pp up on the barter side for KR

That market is thicc.

Did I miss the double pp announcement :)?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Alright, so . . . (fuck I hate drama)

Talked to Qelyn, asked who it was that started all the bullshit. He wouldnt tell me, said he would talk to the officer crew and they would discuss it. Someone in Greed leadership doesnt want me or anyone else to know who it was that pulled that nonsense. Which, according to Qelyn, they were gkicked? So it should be public if anyone is autistic enough to look? So it doesnt make any damn sense to not be willing to tell me who it was. My guess is they werent kicked, or are tied to one of the officers in a way.

Told Qelyn I didnt even care if whoever it was stayed in the damn guild as long as I knew who it was. And that I wouldnt make the information public.

Feels like its someone in guild leadership's krono farming crew etc.

Either way, shady as fuck.

Not interested in some neck beard unemployment krono farming dependencies being the determining factor for what happens in guild.

Anyway, just FYI.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rali

Trakanon Raider
Shady as fuck? On EQ TLP's? in a guild called Greed?

I'm shocked! Shocked I tell ya!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
saw one for 115k so i caved lol now im big poor
Wow the price difference between mischief and thornblade lol....Kronos are currently 60k on thorn for perspective.

tink.jpg

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
Thought I would add a few pieces of insight as it caught my interest as well (both the scamming and plat duping).

The person scamming Mark of Shadows was by a character named "Moncy" who still actively sells in the bazaar and auction channel. This was first brought to everyone's attention when he began auctioning Mark of Shadows in auction for 4 krono linking the Vex Thall item, then attempting to trade the statless Mark of Shadows item to people. After he was called out he put Mark of Shadows for sale in trade mode for 99,999pp (the next lowest was 300k at the time) and it was either taken down or bought within 2 days.

As for the plat dupe, there seems to be a pretty clear buying pattern and response to it. On the day Luclin was released, krono prices were at a steady 30k per with slight fluctuation. Two days after Luclin release, every single krono over the course of an afternoon was bought and you saw krono prices sky rocket to 45k. The next days prices diminished, eventually coming down to the high 30s in price and did a small but steady increase over the next 10 days and ended at a steady 40k average price. Yesterday the exact same thing happened that happened 2 days after Luclin launch, every krono in the bazaar was bought out (I would approximate about 150) and prices within 8 hours shot up to 60k as a result of the mass purchases. Today you will see the same effects as last time, krono prices are slowly dropping again down to 53-55k range. I imagine within the next 2 weeks you will see another krono buy bomb and will get a spike up to 75-80k.

• 1Like

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
Ironically the plat dupe has been the best anti-bot mechanism we've seen.

(assuming they aren't the same people that is)

Though I'm starting to see the same names holding 134kr buy orders, price goes up 100% and they still hold that 134kr buy order.

I don't know anyone who holds that much plat unless they afk'd for a week with the trader on.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
The person scamming Mark of Shadows was by a character named "Moncy" who still actively sells in the bazaar and auction channel. This was first brought to everyone's attention when he began auctioning Mark of Shadows in auction for 4 krono linking the Vex Thall item, then attempting to trade the statless Mark of Shadows item to people. After he was called out he put Mark of Shadows for sale in trade mode for 99,999pp (the next lowest was 300k at the time) and it was either taken down or bought within 2 days.

Didnt want to say it too much b/c it was the obvious out, but yeah, kind of figured it was just a mistake etc.

And still doesnt make sense, why not just say "Eh, dude made an honest mistake in who was scamming who, it was X officer, our bad".

Not like I'd give a fuck. I am not trying to marry this dudes, just occasionally slay some dragons.

Anyway yeah, whole thing was just fucking strange and full of bullshit.

I'm too old to deal w/ bullshit.

• 1Like

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thought I would add a few pieces of insight as it caught my interest as well (both the scamming and plat duping).

As for the plat dupe, there seems to be a pretty clear buying pattern and response to it. On the day Luclin was released, krono prices were at a steady 30k per with slight fluctuation. Two days after Luclin release, every single krono over the course of an afternoon was bought and you saw krono prices sky rocket to 45k. The next days prices diminished, eventually coming down to the high 30s in price and did a small but steady increase over the next 10 days and ended at a steady 40k average price. Yesterday the exact same thing happened that happened 2 days after Luclin launch, every krono in the bazaar was bought out (I would approximate about 150) and prices within 8 hours shot up to 60k as a result of the mass purchases. Today you will see the same effects as last time, krono prices are slowly dropping again down to 53-55k range. I imagine within the next 2 weeks you will see another krono buy bomb and will get a spike up to 75-80k.

This is what they do on Aradune, Mangler, Thornblade, Mischief. Every few days they log in early morning 6ish am est and buy out all krono. They do generally skip buying the insanely prices krono though. After each time krono goes up a decent amount. They have been doing this for months on Aradune. Krono went from 16k to 120k in about 90 days. Its not from lack of krono either Aradune still gets 30-50 krono for sale every day, which is really good for a server in GoD without a ton of people on it.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ironically the plat dupe has been the best anti-bot mechanism we've seen.

Not really, on a FV server like this item prices are directly related to krono plat prices. So if an item should be 10kr it would be 150k plat if krono were 15k per (the price they should be atm). However on this server that item is now 550k.