EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Sterling

El Presidente
there's 2 AA lines for resists, there's mana regen, there's HP regen, and there's attack lines of click AAs. all of the damage shield perm buff clicks are not AAs though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
That's pretty cool, i was gonna make a pally alt but dumb shit like that + the clicky legs; cleric sounds like it would be a very mindless alt to fuck around on

edit: i guess you need to equip those kinds of items though so just the legs in that case?

Sterling

El Presidente
You mean the velious cleric legs? You can click those from your bags and you can do it at level 1 which is pretty wild. A lot of the velious clicks are usuable at level 1.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah sorry I know the legs are like that, didn’t see the lvl requirement on the AA grant items is what I meant lol

but yeah those legs are ridiculous lol

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
The 100+ krono for sale at 55-60k got bought out completely again this morning and prices are now 70k at cheapest. Any bets on when prices will reach 100k?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The 100+ krono for sale at 55-60k got bought out completely again this morning and prices are now 70k at cheapest. Any bets on when prices will reach 100k?
Hopefully soon. I have a couple I plan to sell once it hits 100k.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider

The krono flippers with the plat duper are just feeding each other causing an ever increasing price.

- The duper, if you dont care what the krono price is you will buy at any price
- The flipper, when you know no matter the price you buy krono at, you can sell the krono to the duper at any price

These two factors are accelerating things

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, tradeskills definitely benefit hugely (many of them, anyway).

Hell, by the time we get to GoD and kronos are 350k each, the 10k drops for armor pieces won't even feel like anything!

• 1Truth!

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
It looks like in the thread over on the daybreak forums, a regular krono flipper confirmed there is just 1 person buying 80% of the krono at 5k over market price. As Elderan said, he may be personally profiting in the short term but in the long term he is contributing to flooding the server's platinum economy.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
It looks like in the thread over on the daybreak forums, a regular krono flipper confirmed there is just 1 person buying 80% of the krono at 5k over market price. As Elderan said, he may be personally profiting in the short term but in the long term he is contributing to flooding the server's platinum economy.
Prolly making a shit ton of money on ECTunnel. The server means nothing to that guy.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Meh. Don't really care, tbh. Like I said, it helps with tradeskills and actually devalues a LOT of "mid-tier" items, because the only stuff worth anything then becomes krono - which is typically only used for raiding gear.

So, it'll be a race to the bottom on shit that is otherwise mid-tier and especially if it's also "no-trade".

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Your platinum buying power becomes less, however. That is unless you offload kronos. Kronos that will be funding someone who almost certainly cheated to get their platinum stash. I'm enjoying watching this from the outside. Rizlona inflated quickly due to box armies farming plat during leveling rushes, but being 65 for so long as stagnated the market.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Is all this plat circulating around still the result of the original dupe? Or is their a NEW dupe that's ongoing? I hope it's the latter...

• 1Galaxy Brain

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
I don't have anything factual to bass this off, but my suspicion is that it is from the original plat dupe that took place in late June - early July. Logically it would make sense for this person(s) to spread the platinum amongst many accounts and wait for a time he could somewhat anonymously buy krono in bulk at higher than market price - the bazaar gave this possibility. The first strike was 2 days after the bazaar went live, and caused quite a stir both in game and on the forums so I imagine the person laid low for a while. After finding absolutely nothing was done despite the uproar, I think they are going to be a little more aggressive this time in their buying and the price will hike up quickly unless daybreak actually does something. I don't know where Elderan got the 500 mil number, and if people like Zaide have actually seen the plat in game, 500 mil is ALOT of krono to be bought considering you generally only see around 100 for sale in a normal market at any given time.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't have anything factual to bass this off, but my suspicion is that it is from the original plat dupe that took place in late June - early July. Logically it would make sense for this person(s) to spread the platinum amongst many accounts and wait for a time he could somewhat anonymously buy krono in bulk at higher than market price - the bazaar gave this possibility. The first strike was 2 days after the bazaar went live, and caused quite a stir both in game and on the forums so I imagine the person laid low for a while. After finding absolutely nothing was done despite the uproar, I think they are going to be a little more aggressive this time in their buying and the price will hike up quickly unless daybreak actually does something. I don't know where Elderan got the 500 mil number, and if people like Zaide have actually seen the plat in game, 500 mil is ALOT of krono to be bought considering you generally only see around 100 for sale in a normal market at any given time.

Its more than 500 million stashed away. Keep in mind, they are not keeping the plat in "plat". They converted the plat to vendor bought gems a long time ago to avoid a GMs being able to easily see the toon has 20 million plat on it but instead 20 million in gems in the bank.

You are right, 500+ million is a lot (they have more than that), and its basically unlimited. By the time they run out of plat krono will be 300k+ each and the server will be dead with no krono. Also they are doing this on Mischief, Aradune, Mangler, Thornblade. At times they have far more krono than they can sell. Right now they are stocking krono while its available on these servers.

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Rachael Harris Popcorn GIF by Lucifer

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Its more than 500 million stashed away. Keep in mind, they are not keeping the plat in "plat". They converted the plat to vendor bought gems a long time ago to avoid a GMs being able to easily see the toon has 20 million plat on it but instead 20 million in gems in the bank.

You are right, 500+ million is a lot (they have more than that), and its basically unlimited. By the time they run out of plat krono will be 300k+ each and the server will be dead with no krono. Also they are doing this on Mischief, Aradune, Mangler, Thornblade. At times they have far more krono than they can sell. Right now they are stocking krono while its available on these servers.
Was this all related to the transfer shenanigans? If so, they need to just shut off transfers until at LEAST GoD for the next TLP. Might curb some of those style dupes.