EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Xeris

Trakanon Raider
It was the normal augs for the zone just multiples. Just did some today and same thing for like 8-10 augs in each mission today. Lol.

It was NOT doing this in potime on Agnarr, so... Odd

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It was the normal augs for the zone just multiples. Just did some today and same thing for like 8-10 augs in each mission today. Lol.

It was NOT doing this in potime on Agnarr, so... Odd
Yeah this patch was their last opportunity to increase LDoN drops before it opens on Mischief. I know a lot of people were asking Ngreth to increase the drop rate of LDoN shit so it wouldn’t surprise me if they ninja changed that for Mischief and accidentally (or intentionally) just increased the # of drops for all servers. Wouldn’t expect it to impact any non LDoN content if so.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Where can I farm a Shield of the Immaculate these days? Buddy of mine is saying he doesn't think fear golems can drop them anymore since the pof revamp. Is it just hate minis now? I don't think the loot revamp where it drops from the chest is until ldon right?

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Where can I farm a Shield of the Immaculate these days? Buddy of mine is saying he doesn't think fear golems can drop them anymore since the pof revamp. Is it just hate minis now? I don't think the loot revamp where it drops from the chest is until ldon right?
Idk

• 1Moron
  • 1Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 2 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Only this NPC, an eerie chest, can drop it once hate is revamped:

Xeris

Trakanon Raider
Yeah this patch was their last opportunity to increase LDoN drops before it opens on Mischief. I know a lot of people were asking Ngreth to increase the drop rate of LDoN shit so it wouldn’t surprise me if they ninja changed that for Mischief and accidentally (or intentionally) just increased the # of drops for all servers. Wouldn’t expect it to impact any non LDoN content if so.
Oh interesting. Definitely huge if they are actually just making it a permanent fixture, will ease the pain of ldons quite a bit.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider

Hate Minis+Maestro ATM. But you really cant "farm it" even with Mischief loot rules it's really really rare.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
OW respawn is slow as fuck, but you can always do your weekly DZ.

Lets this put it this way. If you killed every Hate mini in OW world and did a DZ each week you'd have like might not even get one. The odds of getting SOTI off the each mini is like 1 in 80.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks for the info guys, a man has got to try! I'll get it eventually. I definitely don't remember them being this rare on Rizlona, but maybe RNG was just on my side at the time.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Thanks for the info guys, a man has got to try! I'll get it eventually. I definitely don't remember them being this rare on Rizlona, but maybe RNG was just on my side at the time.
I think I have one I can give you for free.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Ryoz

<Donor>
I’d highly recommend getting one now if you can, they will only go up in price. They are around 3-4KR atm on Mischief. I’ll probably pull the trigger and get one on my monk, the last real clicky item I want on him besides fire ele illusion.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
As someone who is likely to farm them and has "farmed" them. I promise you they will go down in price with the revamp. They're annoying to farm after the revamp just not nearly as bad as now. That said they're unlikely to be under a krono any time soon.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can get suspended for just doing massive aoe pulls. they call it zone disruption.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
If you AE in any popular current era exp zone on a TLP you’re risking a suspension. Any random idiot can come stand in your pull path and report you and you’re looking at a 50/50 on suspension.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
I'm guessing you mean you wanna "KS" an AoE PLer

You won't get suspended for that... But i also would recommending not doing it.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, I've known someone who got suspended for that based on the criteria of "harassment." You have to remember, they probably have 8-10 accounts they can report you on, saying whatever they want, and all it takes is one lazy GM to go off that.