EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Nah you won't get suspended for racing them. But if you talk shit at the same time you can get suspended for "harassment" ect

edit: they can also like drop a pull on you and record you running for the train as if it was your train. Also, generally they're people you don't wanna be enemies with.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Make sure you call them at least 3 different slurs and in zonewide public channels instead of say or tell. This way it is not specific and not personal. If you tell someone they are a retarded faggot it looks very personal and therefore hateful, but if you just tell the whole zone they are a faggot jew pedo retard inbred cuck, you're good.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Back in Luclin I watched a gnome wiz just randomly show up and get a few pulls; never said anything to anyone just pop in, kill and run off. So gansta that I was impressed.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can definitely steal some xp that way, we had someone do it to our group in the Deep. Our wizards just cast evac when he tried it again on the next pull. He didn't come back.

We were just regular players too, not someone who's income you're messing with who's going to be more vindictive.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah, mass pull groups you would need to be careful with like that, but you could also fuck them over long term by forcing them to do that a lot. The guy I know who runs a poi pl just keeps his own pick active. Which, given how the game works now seems like the smart play. And why fucking with the pl groups would be shitty on your part.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
So, how's Mischief doing?

I took a full on break from all MMORPGs a short while back. I haven't touched anything MMORPG related, but I know the addiction will call me back eventually, and I am hoping that Mischief makes it to that point because the ruleset was awesome.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Nah nothing to worry about here with regards to them being "professionals" Just a couple of trailer trash siblings that like to talk shit and train ordinary exp groups, then blame them for being in the way of their pulls.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, how's Mischief doing?

I took a full on break from all MMORPGs a short while back. I haven't touched anything MMORPG related, but I know the addiction will call me back eventually, and I am hoping that Mischief makes it to that point because the ruleset was awesome.

Krono price floating around 420k. Get as much Q loot from Fire as you do Time. Having a blast. LDON pops off on the 4th. I really hope to see massive amounts of aug drops.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Krono price floating around 420k. Get as much Q loot from Fire as you do Time. Having a blast. LDON pops off on the 4th. I really hope to see massive amounts of aug drops.
They doubled LDoN drops with the last patch which I *think* should mean we get 4x LDoN loot compared to previous TLPs in era.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
LDoN raid chests be like...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
They doubled LDoN drops with the last patch which I *think* should mean we get 4x LDoN loot compared to previous TLPs in era.
Nice. I popped in the other night to see how things were going. I'll probably start back to raiding some next week.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xeris

Trakanon Raider
It SEEMS like only augment loot is increased. The actual item drops seem unchanged. Not that it matters since the items are super niche for min maxers, just throwing that out there.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Nice. I popped in the other night to see how things were going. I'll probably start back to raiding some next week.
I logged in yesterday for the launch of LDoN. I got my adventurer's stone, topped off my potions for raiding, skilled up my alcohol tolerance, and leveled up my poison making. Then while sitting there waiting to raid, I got insanely bored and fell asleep at my keyboard.

After I woke up, I was like what am I doing, and I logged out to go take a nap. For the record, the nap was great. I raided the shit out of sleep zone.

I think I have come to the conclusion that EQ just doesn't do it for me anymore. It's been a really long time coming. I took long breaks between TLPs, and the last three TLPs I burned out either in Luclin or PoP. This time, I took a break shortly after PoP came out, and came back just before LDoN. The amount of time between coming back and getting burned out again is getting shorter each time. This last "come back" lasted less than a week, so it's time for me to see the writing on the wall.

Now don't get me wrong. I am NOT saying that EverQuest is not a good game. EverQuest is a GREAT game. It never would have lasted for more than TWO DECADES if it wasn't a great game. I am in no way saying that anyone should follow my example of quiting lol. If you enjoy EverQuest today, by all mean, keep playing EverQuest.

Also, I am not saying that I won't log in to EverQuest from time to time and do stuff. I might even have an EverQuest binge weekend every once in a while. I mean, it is an addiction after all.

First and foremost, no you can not have my stuff lol. I am not giving my accounts away because I have high hopes that someday DBG will put out a successor to EverQuest that I will want to play. I know it's a long shot, but EverQuest has been part of my life for two decades, and it honestly feels like part of me.

If I was to give my stuff away, I would have given it all to Zaide because honestly, he's a big reason I stuck around this long. His leadership style is top notch in my opinion. He never made me feel obligated to devoting my life to the game while at the same time offering me the option to down all content in era and be the best of the best IF I wanted to be. I chose to be a casual raider most of the time because that's what I am.... casual. Unlike other guild leaders I have had in the past, he didn't give me ultimatums to login or get kicked out.

To all the haters over the years, thank you. The fighting back and forth is part of what makes EverQuest more than just a game. We all are very passionate about this hobby, and I hope you understand that I never truly took any of the hate seriously. It was all just part of the experience. I wish you all the best.

• 1Hodjing

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LDoN would be great for a fresh server where people are levelling and would actually want the loot you can buy with points.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ryoz

<Donor>
Nice change of pace from fire. Can just bullshit and make pretty good AA.

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I logged in yesterday for the launch of LDoN. I got my adventurer's stone, topped off my potions for raiding, skilled up my alcohol tolerance, and leveled up my poison making. Then while sitting there waiting to raid, I got insanely bored and fell asleep at my keyboard.

After I woke up, I was like what am I doing, and I logged out to go take a nap. For the record, the nap was great. I raided the shit out of sleep zone.

I think I have come to the conclusion that EQ just doesn't do it for me anymore. It's been a really long time coming. I took long breaks between TLPs, and the last three TLPs I burned out either in Luclin or PoP. This time, I took a break shortly after PoP came out, and came back just before LDoN. The amount of time between coming back and getting burned out again is getting shorter each time. This last "come back" lasted less than a week, so it's time for me to see the writing on the wall.

Now don't get me wrong. I am NOT saying that EverQuest is not a good game. EverQuest is a GREAT game. It never would have lasted for more than TWO DECADES if it wasn't a great game. I am in no way saying that anyone should follow my example of quiting lol. If you enjoy EverQuest today, by all mean, keep playing EverQuest.

Also, I am not saying that I won't log in to EverQuest from time to time and do stuff. I might even have an EverQuest binge weekend every once in a while. I mean, it is an addiction after all.

First and foremost, no you can not have my stuff lol. I am not giving my accounts away because I have high hopes that someday DBG will put out a successor to EverQuest that I will want to play. I know it's a long shot, but EverQuest has been part of my life for two decades, and it honestly feels like part of me.

If I was to give my stuff away, I would have given it all to Zaide because honestly, he's a big reason I stuck around this long. His leadership style is top notch in my opinion. He never made me feel obligated to devoting my life to the game while at the same time offering me the option to down all content in era and be the best of the best IF I wanted to be. I chose to be a casual raider most of the time because that's what I am.... casual. Unlike other guild leaders I have had in the past, he didn't give me ultimatums to login or get kicked out.

To all the haters over the years, thank you. The fighting back and forth is part of what makes EverQuest more than just a game. We all are very passionate about this hobby, and I hope you understand that I never truly took any of the hate seriously. It was all just part of the experience. I wish you all the best.

put-the-helmet-on-and-go-for-a-ride-riding.gif

See you and everyone else totally for real done with eq on the next tlp!

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Any LDoN stories? Are the raids just shitting out piles upon piles of augments?
There are a ton of augs, yes. I'm no longer playing but I'm sure it really makes the time versus reward ratio a whole lot more palatable.

• 1Like