EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Needless

Toe Sucker
Is that when their dot rework kicks in? never really played a necro past P99 Red lol
i'll probably end up making one today, not in a huge rush anyway but i assume if this 200% exp buff is kicking in in a few days getting a few chars up to 70 would be very easy lol

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think necro should get good in tss, while mages are huge in sof and then wizards are great somewhere in the 85s with the timing nukes or whatever. 70s though, not the best times.

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sounds like next week might be a good time to come back and level up some! Havent played since GoD, what's the grouping/leveling situation like these days?

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Necros can be #1 on the parse in certain TSS fights. #2 to a well played Monk still at this point though.

Example: Lethar 2.0
Combined (15): Lethar in 497s, 20.82M Damage @41.88K, 1. Monk = [email protected] in 486s {7} | 2. Necro +Pets = [email protected] in 491s {L} | 3. Monk = [email protected] in 488s | 4. Monk = [email protected] in 495s | 5. Necro = [email protected] in 490s | 6. Zerker = [email protected] in 459s | 7. Monk = [email protected] in 487s | 8. Warrior = [email protected] in 490s | 9. Bard +Pets = [email protected] in 452s | 10. Bard +Pets = [email protected] in 484s

Last edited:

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Necros can be #1 on the parse in certain TSS fights. #2 to a well played Monk still at this point though.

Example: Lethar 2.0
Combined (15): Lethar in 497s, 20.82M Damage @41.88K, 1. Monk = [email protected] in 486s {7} | 2. Necro +Pets = [email protected] in 491s {L} | 3. Monk = [email protected] in 488s | 4. Monk = [email protected] in 495s | 5. Necro = [email protected] in 490s | 6. Zerker = [email protected] in 459s | 7. Monk = [email protected] in 487s | 8. Warrior = [email protected] in 490s | 9. Bard +Pets = [email protected] in 452s | 10. Bard +Pets = [email protected] in 484s

The highest point a bard will ever be. When the new bellow gives you such a huge boost, then just falls off again as expansions go by. Can't remember when you get that sonic AA that you use to pull, since bellow will put a mob in summon range sometimes. It's a fun time!

Last edited:

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
When do rogues actually become worthwhile? I regret my choice when I always parse under monks and zerkers with absolutely none of the utility of either. I mean it’s not terrible or anything, but there’s just zero reason to actually be playing one right now.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I was under the impression that monks eventually drop off as it gets closer to live, with zerkers and rogues at the top of the melee dps.

Needless

Toe Sucker
we thinkin Assdefiler or Cosbysuite for the surname fellas?
1667518563594.png

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bards are retarded good in TBS. It must be a bug but the 71 self buff in TBS makes em max hit everything.

Eonan

Doer of Things
I was under the impression that monks eventually drop off as it gets closer to live, with zerkers and rogues at the top of the melee dps.
Alliances help rogues a lot, if you have several. What ultimately matters the most is getting into a "preferred" group comp with bard, shaman, beastlord for group only buffs. After that, with similar gear and H-stats...they are all three somewhat close, but I don't think I was ever able to beat one of our really good monks.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
tl;dr Donate money to charity for a custom title, (flying?) duck mount, and massive exp, loot, plat and rare spawn bonuses

Every October for the last few years Darkpaw Games has teamed up with Extra Life to raise money for Children’s Miracle Network. This year they finally had the idea to offer in game incentives to people who donate so they’re suddenly blowing the doors off of previous years donation amounts.

Some highlights of the prizes they’re giving out are: a custom title, a unique duck mount, and then the whole game is gaining up to 200% bonus exp, 175% faster rare spawns, 125% more loot, and 100% increased plat.

If you wanna grab some of that swag you can go to the Darkpaw Extra Life page and choose one of their team members / partners to donate through. On November 7th Darkpaw/Extra Life will email all the donors redeemable codes to claim their items.

Here’s a direct link for the Faceless team for those interested in donating and or earning rewards. If you don’t want to donate through us feel free to click the “Darkpaw Games” link on our page to choose a different team.

We're going to have a lot of mounts
DonationFinal.png

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users