EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
BP is 700. TBH anyone using their claim on Mischief is a dumbass. The server has free trade and effectively double loot. Much better off using the claim on another server where loot is more valuable.

Except you cant sell the loot on most other servers...

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
They're dropable.

edit: Also it's smarter to use on expansions when gear upgrades are bigger and Cultural is better for a lot of classes.

Could also be that Mischief is the only server with a decent amount of krono available as well.

I don't know.
Yesterday in guild chat, 2 said they dropped 24millions plat on having all the phosphene to buy a full set on release day.

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
Sell them krono!
image.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Not much for almost anything besides BiS weapons from TSS.

Krono basically 10USD.

That 996 buy list is a bugged though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Congratulations Mischief on not having to lose a single player to the new TLP server in May lol.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Sargas

Trakanon Raider
not really a dupe, but definitely a major contributer to inflation.. they need to just disable the Marcia sellback.. on TLP at least*

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I feel smart for guessing that even though I haven't played in years! Is that really the only cause or is there actually a plat dupe, though? Doubling krono seems like a tall ask.

I wonder if there's some hijinx with the removed item vendor, Marcia something. I know someone on Mangler who banked dozens of CoS to sell back to her for nobles. I can imagine mischief having some unintended loot table or something like that.

I wonder if there were people sweating all the potential farming spots since Kunark (that's the earliest one I can think of), just racking up banks full of items. Most all the accounts I sold have a handful of CoS on alts/banks. I didn't think it'd end up being that worthwhile after the way krono prices spiked from Luclin to PoP, but I guess so.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I feel smart for guessing that even though I haven't played in years! Is that really the only cause or is there actually a plat dupe, though? Doubling krono seems like a tall ask.

I wonder if there were people sweating all the potential farming spots since Kunark (that's the earliest one I can think of), just racking up banks full of items. Most all the accounts I sold have a handful of CoS on alts/banks. I didn't think it'd end up being that worthwhile after the way krono prices spiked from Luclin to PoP, but I guess so.
She gives nobles for ST 1.0 loot which you can farm en masse. I think you can solo most of Velious now and ST gear is on T2 mobs so it’s abundant.

Cisik

Golden Knight of the Realm

Really wish they'd fix it >.<

Kinda destroying the server economy

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
She gives nobles for ST 1.0 loot which you can farm en masse. I think you can solo most of Velious now and ST gear is on T2 mobs so it’s abundant.
LoL I had no idea she bought things back. That's insane. So, that's why the bots farm Circlets of Shadow non stop in Kunark. Easy noble conversion there with endless supply.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
All of the turn ins have been nerfed as of September 2022.

My guess is someone found a way to repop her in one of the original zones prenerfed to collect those 190 noble per CoS turn ins.

Ravanta

Trakanon Raider

My guess is someone found a way to repop her in one of the original zones prenerfed to collect those 190 noble per CoS turn ins.

Yikes. One dedicated farmer in classic who was aware of that could have made a lot of *ahem* platinum.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

It wasn't 190 unless it was radically increased since Mangler. The sale price is not the same as the buy price. I have doubt all the turn-ins were nerfed.

EQ000732-1.jpg