EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
And Hard Mode Citadel cleared before anyone else finished normal.
I played during SoD and remember it being a relatively easy expansion. Wasn't "hard mode" just a mode you had to clear with 36 players or less? I don't recall the mobs being any tougher but it has been many years

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I played during SoD and remember it being a relatively easy expansion. Wasn't "hard mode" just a mode you had to clear with 36 players or less? I don't recall the mobs being any tougher but it has been many years
Yeah, sadly hard mode is just a lower player cap (and less loot). The first clear of HM gives a unique title though.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
With SoD, yall got mercenaries now right?

What about truebox? Is it still a thing on Mischief?

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's still true box, i think i might have read a rumour where they might consider relaxing it after oakwynd does? which would be summer next year lol
mercenaries are there though yep

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
It's still true box, i think i might have read a rumour where they might consider relaxing it after oakwynd does? which would be summer next year lol
mercenaries are there though yep
That's not too big an issue for me though seeing as they at least have Mercenaries now.

I might make a paladin and run with a healer merc for some fun.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Come do it. We are looking for more Paladins.
I'd probably be pretty casual if I did. I've got a lot going on right now with Lotro streaming, work, and life. We'll see.

What's the goto race for paladin at this point on the server or does it even matter?

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd probably be pretty casual if I did. I've got a lot going on right now with Lotro streaming, work, and life. We'll see.

What's the goto race for paladin at this point on the server or does it even matter?

The answer to that question is always dorf.

Parkour ftw!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
The answer to that question is always dorf.

Parkour ftw!

My very first character in Everquest was a dwarf paladin, so that actually would be a good idea. I started EQ as a dwarf paladin, and I could end it that way years later.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist

Race doesn’t matter anymore. We only raid twice a weeks, Weds/Thurs at 8:15pm est. Raids are sub 3 hours.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Race doesn’t matter anymore. We only raid twice a weeks, Weds/Thurs at 8:15pm est. Raids are sub 3 hours.
I'll make my pally tonight after work. I'm kinda on hold right now with Oakwynd anyway as I am looking more towards later expansions than where they are right now.

I should still have a lot of uber gear on my rogue there on Mischief. I'll see what I have that he can use.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
As a completely solo only one account type person, is there some sneaky way to open DZs? Any way to group invite my offline characters or something? Not seeing anything obvious. I know I could likely just ask in general and get some assistance. But wasn't sure if there's some way to just do it purely with one account.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
As a completely solo only one account type person, is there some sneaky way to open DZs? Any way to group invite my offline characters or something? Not seeing anything obvious. I know I could likely just ask in general and get some assistance. But wasn't sure if there's some way to just do it purely with one account.

Go in to the new player channel and pay a couple newbies to join your group. If you're willing to use one other account you can invite character two, log that character off, log on a second character from that account, invite them, log them off, etc. until the group is full and then spawn a DZ that way. Of course this can also be accomplished with a friend if you have any of those.

• 1Like

Ancallagon

Thanks. Kinda figured. I'll just activate a second account for those times when I wanna DZ something ancient/fun I suppose!

Friends? Wtf are those.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Created my pally last night. Forgot how stupid the tutorial is lol.

I had like 3 different 41% haste items on my old toon lol. Too bad that shit doesn't stack. Going to take my time solo/moloing my way up on him. Being so over powered and having a merc healer to follow me around will be fun for some casual old zone romps.

Ravanta

Trakanon Raider
Thanks. Kinda figured. I'll just activate a second account for those times when I wanna DZ something ancient/fun I suppose!

Friends? Wtf are those.

As a fellow solo character only player, having another account to use as a 24/7 bazaar vendor is convenient and if you're sweaty about it, can literally pay for itself.

• 1Like

Ancallagon

Realized I had RAF'd an account a while back. Need to get a second computer up (got a couple old laptops, they'll do), but then will be able to use that account too. Do the RAF bonuses work on TLP? I saw a mention from someone that they are suspended until late game, but don't see anything beyond that for sure. This weekend I'll be able to test it myself, but just curious since that would be ridiculous.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
My paladin is a dwarf named Dunsquat on the server. I am not looking for any handouts, power levels, or anything. I just wanted to let people here know if they want to /friend me on the server.

My intention is to play up my pally super casually with my brother, so no idea how long it will be before I even start thinking about joining a guild and raiding.

As always, yall can catch my streams at twitch.tv/pharone if you want to see what I am up to at any time (of course 90% of the time I am playing LoTRO instead of EQ).

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I was thinking of trying a SSF game, not sure what class.

Was gonna use this server since the loot makes it more doable.

How do you track SSF? Or prove you havent died? Or is it all scouts honor?

something I can fuck around with while im working

Last edited: