EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
7o8y0l.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
I am sure RI was just testing some shitlord FTE (mechanic) raid tactics that we were discussing about earlier. From the video it sounds like it worked well for a small reward and a night full of laughter and TGR salt.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Oh shit boys..

ITS A TARD OFF

::holds up a megaphone::

TARD OFF!

My favorite is him trying to mock a guy who plays Final Fantasy like that's sadder than a guy cold calling people begging them to join his EQ TLP guild.

Or his entire life revolving around an MMO messageboard that does nothing but dunk on him repeatedly. Guarantee you could make fun of him at 3am and you'd have a response in under 2 minutes

Wait, it's 3 AM EST now.

J JinxedChoker Relentless Insomnia is a joke guild

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
The people with 10k+ posts post outside of MMORPG General. They degenerates in a different kind of way.
Some people are less than a couple thousand posts away too. 100 views on the hand video, this has more legs than previous videos and clips that got banned in a fraction of the time on this server.

• 1Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 users

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
You know you're starved for wins and drama when you have to celebrate sniping a minor mob.

Hearing Mabbu all giddy like a little girl at getting some scraps was the most entertaining part of the night.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You know you're starved for wins and drama when you have to celebrate sniping a minor mob.

Hearing Mabbu all giddy like a little girl at getting some scraps was the most entertaining part of the night.
Yeah but it's not the prize, it's the victory over competition. On a server designed to block that competition you gotta enjoy those small prizes.

Oakwynd is a server where you and your buddies form a soccer team and then shoot goals at an empty net with no opposing players. Oakwynd raiding is doing it and seeing which guild gets to the pitch the fastest.

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
Why were they so concerned with running it away, keeping the puller's health low etc? I take it there's ways to peel mobs off people who already have FTE lock?

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
OMG all this crazy shit in here over Oakwynd is bizarre as fuck.

Somebody needs to make a stick figure drawing explaining all the guilds, leaders, and where they came from. Somebody, MSPaint stat!

• 1Like

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Over 200 views on the Hand Video so far, thats like equal to the entire unique raiding population on Oakwynd. For those curious what side you want to be on here is the standard opposing side @ 5:04

Do you want to be THIS man with THESE people or the group laughing and having a good time. I am not here for a long time, I am here for a good time...contact one of the RI recruiting OFFICERS and I am sure they will get you in ASAP!

• 1Moron

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why were they so concerned with running it away, keeping the puller's health low etc? I take it there's ways to peel mobs off people who already have FTE lock?
I think when FTE is broken like that it turns into a normal dps race for 51% or something? Plus their group was camped in a different spot Im guessing also to prevent the same thing from happening to them

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Incredible snag. I much prefer this FTE stuff over DPS racing now that i've seen it in action, especially considering it's just the OW sockers that generally participate.