EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
mostly just a bunch of guys that know each other from numerous TLPs having a circle jerk while they wait

1678484600607.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
lol look at all these jealous faggots pretending like Keon and the Rapiers haven't dominated every single TLP BAR NONE

Those Rapiers!

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
lol look at all these jealous faggots pretending like Keon and the Rapiers haven't dominated every single TLP BAR NONE

Those Rapiers!

Lol who was it in Faceless he pretended to be here? Bigor?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Played through PoP either as member or interacted with various guilds associated with Zaide, Krim, Sieger, Bishi' ... double plus good recommended. Leadership is all voluntary and they put in a shit ton of effort.
Zaide is as good as it gets and way better than EQ deserves.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
But yeah there's an ogre guild tentatively planned for the new TLPs but without ruleset announcement it's mostly just a bunch of guys that know each other from numerous TLPs having a circle jerk while they wait.

Maybe this is where I'll hang out this time and box 3 Ogre Shamans while jerking with you guys.

Jasper

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Man that Selo's thread... Sieger seems like a solid dude.

• 2Like

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Maybe circle jerk was the wrong term, didn't mean anything negative, more like a high school reunion or something.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
My neighbor dipped his toe into the rabbit hole and played Valheim with me and he’s absolutely loving it. I told him about the TLPs and he’s pumped to try out eq, but I was wondering if I should just let him live his life without getting sucked into this shit.

great guy, but I can see a touch of addictive personality and I’d hate for his wife to hate me, because she’s a decent person too.

tough call, should I bring him into the house of the rising sun, or let him stay pure ?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My neighbor dipped his toe into the rabbit hole and played Valheim with me and he’s absolutely loving it. I told him about the TLPs and he’s pumped to try out eq, but I was wondering if I should just let him live his life without getting sucked into this shit.

great guy, but I can see a touch of addictive personality and I’d hate for his wife to hate me, because she’s a decent person too.

tough call, should I bring him into the house of the rising sun, or let him stay pure ?
You already know this answer. You just want the board to help you justify it.

Jasper

I've thought about this a few times. I have a couple friends that I think would really dig EQ, if they played it enough to "understand" it. It has a pretty steep learning curve. I think a total noob would need a few weeks of constant hand holding, to get there. I almost bailed on TLP's because I was getting frustrated by all the new things I didn't understand. And I played live pretty hard core back in the day. Plus, what information that is out there, is hard to find and sometimes unreliable, but in a strange way, is all part of EQ's charm to this day. 🤷‍♂️

The addictive part... Hard to say. There are far worse things you can do with your time.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Can you link it? I can't find the selo's thread =x

• 1Like

Jasper

Can you link it? I can't find the selo's thread =x

Starts getting juicy about page 40.

• 1Like

Jasper

Reading that thread, it's funny to see guilds bitching about basically the same type of shit that Resurgence and Without Regret having been squabbling about on Yelinak. Even down to the resetting of the Vex Thal mobs. Nothing new under the sun I guess. You can tell who is trying to take the high road in that thread and who isn't. I've always been a fan of taking the high road whenever possible. Although, sometimes it's hard not to throw an elbow, or two.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Reading that thread, it's funny to see guilds bitching about basically the same type of shit that Resurgence and Without Regret having been squabbling about on Yelinak. Even down to the resetting of the Vex Thal mobs. Nothing new under the sun I guess. You can tell who is trying to take the high road in that thread and who isn't. I've always been a fan of taking the high road whenever possible. Although, sometimes it's hard not to throw an elbow, or two.
1678545928309.png

• 2Like