EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

Jasper

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah, actually now that I think of it, he spelled it Tigolebitties I believe. So even more less likely. Was a solid raid leader though. Bit cranky at times. :emoji_fearful: Kinda reminded me of Qelyn.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
It's the proper spelling, it's just i doubt he would use that name, since he was working for Blizzard at the time.

Jasper

It's the proper spelling, it's just i doubt he would use that name, since he was working for Blizzard at the time.

Maybe I'm confused... I know he wasn't the Jeff Kaplan Tigole. Someone asked about Tiggles though and I thought it might have been him. All these names and variations of names.... lol

Xevy

Log Wizard
Tiggles AKA Quicktunes AKA Chubby Safari AKA Skeleton_04 here. Not Jeff Kaplan Tigoles.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Crazy coincidence, I just saw this movie for the first time earlier tonight, right before you posted this gif. Trainspotting, what a bizarre movie. This one insanely hot chick shows up midway through and I went "too bad this movie probably doesn't have any sex scenes" and then she had a full-on sex scene, so that was pretty rad.

• 1Like

Zapan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I enjoyed the Aradune Bishi saga that ended in Maze posting a bunch of screenshots of chats they had to warp mages into VT spots. That is a thread worth re reading if you’re interested in digging.

Oh and Zaide adding a selos POP clear after Bishi won “worlds fastest pop clear by 3 hours” was icing on the cake.

I liked a few of their members while in the guild (Kubat/Spanks/etc) but Renshu and handful of others were poison.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah Atabishi was quite the source of enjoyment for people. Hearing him recount stories and then having people at those events recount those same exact stories completely differently was always great.

• 1Wow!

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I enjoyed the Aradune Bishi saga that ended in Maze posting a bunch of screenshots of chats they had to warp mages into VT spots. That is a thread worth re reading if you’re interested in digging.

Oh and Zaide adding a selos POP clear after Bishi won “worlds fastest pop clear by 3 hours” was icing on the cake.

I liked a few of their members while in the guild (Kubat/Spanks/etc) but Renshu and handful of others were poison.

Not to single anybody out or anything but Hicks also seemed like a total dingbat

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hicks seemed like a genuine troll doing a trolling bit versus atabishi just caught bullshitting over and over and getting so angry about it.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Hicks seemed like a genuine troll doing a trolling bit versus atabishi just caught bullshitting over and over and getting so angry about it.

I don't think it was a bit, I think it was an actual guy who was really full of himself

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Zapan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't think it was a bit, I think it was an actual guy who was really full of himself

Probably true. Hicks took a break nearly after I joined so I only saw glimpses. He was easily outshined by others.

It rivaled GiG on Mischief for having the most amount of people in the same guild to hate each other for me.

I remember some guy in Mischief Official discord posting eyes pictures of Bishi/Maze off the map in VT planting the mages. Admin banned the guy but was funny to watch it spill out across discords / forums etc.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Nothing damaged that dudes credibility more than his Navy SEAL story and the fact that when I posted it here he actually tried to come and defend it instead of saying it was a joke/fake etc.

Zapan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nothing damaged that dudes credibility more than his Navy SEAL story and the fact that when I posted it here he actually tried to come and defend it instead of saying it was a joke/fake etc.
💯

Part of me thinks it retired him.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Yeah Hicks totally huffed his own farts, one of the worst bits for me was after he swapped to warrior, he'd constantly taunt mobs from other tanks, was annoying as fuck.

I think Bishi quitting was probably a combination of Maze outing a bunch of behind the scenes stuff, getting clowned on about the 3 Navy seals and getting clowned on for posting his "lifehacks" like scamming free Baja blasts.

I was in voice when he was talking about the positioning of VT mages, he was claiming it was totally possible for a mage to be Gflux'd by a boss onto that ledge, tellingly he never actually claimed that was how it got there though.

DiscordEQ

Golden Knight of the Realm
1678664521507.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jasper

18:44

I don't like the sounds of this...

Sounds to me like a slightly tweaked Mischief clone is not on the table?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

18:44

I don't like the sounds of this...

Maybe she just means the TLPs are just going to experiment with each other sexually. When I was wrapping up college 8 years ago, almost every time I heard the word "experimenting" it was referring to someone getting gay, not science.

This is why China will win

• 1Like