EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I am told that the guy who stole the Faceless guild bank on Agnarr is an officer in FTE. Rip.
It would amaze me that all these bad apples seem to show up on every TLP server in positions where they can do the same bad shit, but the reality is that the vast majority of the people that play on these servers put these same jack asses on a pedestal and praise them just because they have lead guilds/raids before and know how to say "stand here" "stand there" etc.

The game isn't that fucking hard, but the average EQ player thinks otherwise. Therefore, they keep putting these same assholes in charge just because they don't believe they can do it with out them.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It would amaze me that all these bad apples seem to show up on every TLP server in positions where they can do the same bad shit, but the reality is that the vast majority of the people that play on these servers put these same jack asses on a pedestal and praise them just because they have lead guilds/raids before and know how to say "stand here" "stand there" etc.

The game isn't that fucking hard, but the average EQ player thinks otherwise. Therefore, they keep putting these same assholes in charge just because they don't believe they can do it with out them.

I mean FTE asked me to raid lead, that's how desperate things were after mabbus crew all the rest of the leadership bailed lol.

By like day 10 it was literally down to just the phatezz dude - everyone else that was supposedly part of the leadership had quit or went with mabbu already, so I'm sure he just took whoever was the tiniest bit competent

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean FTE asked me to raid lead, that's how desperate things were after mabbus crew all the rest of the leadership bailed lol.

By like day 10 it was literally down to just the phatezz dude - everyone else that was supposedly part of the leadership had quit or went with mabbu already, so I'm sure he just took whoever was the tiniest bit competent

One of the officers was tabbed out playing P99 Green during most of the raid last night.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Yeah those extra characters are going to feel really bad when you need to do 8 shaman 2.0s and the new expansion drops 800 new AA and a pita quest chain for flagging.

You don't exactly need a 2.0 and max AA to clear Anguish and it's not like there is anything else to do in OoW.

People really underestimate how valuable the alt thing is. Really easy to level and alt to 60 with full NToV. Lot of value in using those alts to target farm certain bosses like Cursed Cycle.

It was nice leveling toons without people being able to train you.

Hands down the best part of FTE rules

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ronne to RI - Loser

RI doesn't even care about the server and constantly refers to the 25th anniversary as when they will go hard. You made an account just to post here about how buttmad you are, hoping they get banned, and talking shit. You're a cuck.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
His version of events is the account with the guild bank and many, many kronos on it was suspended.

That should be pretty easy to show with a screenshot of the account in question showing a suspension. An excuse like that with no evidence is probably bullshit. Unless I missed him showing that.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
That should be pretty easy to show with a screenshot of the account in question showing a suspension. An excuse like that with no evidence is probably bullshit. Unless I missed him showing that.

He very easily could have been suspended on that account for moving a bunch of krono around in a manner that set off red flags.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Lol not sure what your beef with TGR is, probably more people you know here than you realise.

I don't have like real beef with anyone that still plays these things really, I just usually have more fun playing for the underdogs and poking the bear here or there

FTE calling a primetime batphone to get ~40 people, combined with whatever the rezikus/getsome shit is gonna turn in to was enough for me bail

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I joined a shitter guild that supposedly only raids once a week, but now they raiding 3 nights a week.

I think it would be cool to do a true 1/week guild.my life circumstances don’t allow me to fulfill my eq destiny lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user