EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
So the hotfix was from an ''''exploit'''' a raiding guild I used to be in used. They would get the dragon in VP to run away, zone out their main raiders and finish it off. Rinse, repeat for cascading instances lol.

So weird that Daybreak can fix that in 15 minutes, but for EQ2 they never fixed the mage epic decades later(used the wrong spell#, summons a grey con pet lol)

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Kunark really is pain. Very worth skipping.

Agreed, only reason to show up is to be 60 and have at least some DKP for Velious launch, VP is meh unless you're a healer and want a cloak or a super sweaty fashionquester looking for a Robe you can wear on your melee.

Also if you haven't already and play this server, get your Yelinak chieve done on Vanki in the next week for the WW clicky, can be done by 2-3 lvl 50 chars with mercs, just get a journeyman tank and healer and they will duo Yelinak for you.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
WW clicky?

If you kill Yelinak on the Vaniki server in a DZ with characters all level 51 or lower you get an achievement and that achievement comes with an item that you can click to teleport you to just outside Sontalaak's aggro radius by ToV.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you kill Yelinak on the Vaniki server in a DZ with characters all level 51 or lower you get an achievement and that achievement comes with an item that you can click to teleport you to just outside Sontalaak's aggro radius by ToV.
That’s cool AF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It would be dope if we got a Fan Faire next year for the 25th Anniversary.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It's amazing to me that a level 50 tank merc + level 50 cleric merc can duo Yelinak, a raid mob intended for like four+ groups of level 60 players. Maybe they went a little overboard with the merc power levels...

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's amazing to me that a level 50 tank merc + level 50 cleric merc can duo Yelinak, a raid mob intended for like four+ groups of level 60 players. Maybe they went a little overboard with the merc power levels...

There's like 12 expansions between Velious and when mercs were introduced. It's not that surprising

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
Yelinak without mitigation of the mighty would be pretty easy even in era on TLP. Also, duo yelinak is going to take 1h+, but I guess you can just afk.

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
I heard all the Melody of Mischief accounts that participated in the DZ exploiting got suspended today. Lol. Gangster move by Darkpaw.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Hilarious if true, could also be another guild saving up petitions for the day before new xpac launch. There's plenty of precedent.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
All the real guilds tried to play nice on sleeper and some box fags killed the last warder at 5am.

Booooooooo

• 1Rustled