EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

Needless

Toe Sucker
God i love me some retarded EQ drama, socks definitely seems like he wouldnt actually care from the couple times ive watched him lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Screeching manlets is one of my least favorite features of gaming with voice in 2023. I fondly recall a time when I could play with someone for years and never hear their voice. Its obviously worth the trade-off but I am nostalgic for simpler times occasionally.

I definitely prefer EQing without voice chat and just typing everything out. So many screeching manlets out there and people who leave their mic on while they occasionally sniffle and snort.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
EQ drama:

tyson-jones.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

hEKK

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don’t see any drama. Just some good boys getting more loot than the “premier” raid guilds and doing it with 80% less toons.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I talked to my friend friend from fte today who said their only sod went to a cleric and heard the whole thing.

all I can say is that autism is a hell of a drug.

the big winners from launch in my perspective were the golden roosters who didn’t get sucked into that and went and killed ntov while everyone else was jerking zlandicar in instances.

hard to get mad at anyone though with macro political bullshit. Literally nobody should care about ST.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
When you dish it out, do you expect not to receive something back? You seem like you have control issues from the way you like to paint one-sided narratives from selected texts. Why is it that when you see a small group of players having fun doing something, your first instinct is to spew hate? I'm sensing boomer energy here and that you're beginning to grow bored playing Mischief with your random loot.

The Sleeper was awakened because it was something we haven't seen before. After all, it's better us than someone else yeah? Its not like FTE or RI would have let it sat. The moment they would have gotten another clear, it would have been awoken. Hop aboard the train and wait till the next TLP to launch, join a sweaty guild, and do it just like everyone else.

I'm sure people would have been more than willing to give you guys props on bucking the system and seeing the event if you hadn't been so "trololo" about it. Anyone who uses the phrase "spew hate" is already a clown. Good job trolling a streamer's wife and acting as cunty as you sound, my g!

• 1Like
  • 1NPC

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Thinking of getting my 44 bard going again, crush some velious Luclin POP my favorite period. Burning out in classic and took off awhile. There still good leveling groups at 44?>

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm sure people would have been more than willing to give you guys props on bucking the system and seeing the event if you hadn't been so "trololo" about it. Anyone who uses the phrase "spew hate" is already a clown. Good job trolling a streamer's wife and acting as cunty as you sound, my g!
The past few Sleeper wakeups were done by small crews who seemed really full and proud of themselves, just very cringe-worthy. I remember the dude from Mischief who came on here and gave a breakdown like he was giving his Hall of Fame speech or something.

• 1Like
All I hear is a bunch of meat in your mouth, my g! I don't sympathize with degenerates, nor their wives.. This is the internet.

• 5Faggotry
  • 2Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 7 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
All I hear is a bunch of meat in your mouth, my g! I don't sympathize with degenerates, nor their wives.. This is the internet.

Let me put this in a way you'll understand: In the immortal words of Lil Wayne, "real G's move in silence like lasagna"

• 2Like

hEKK

Lord Nagafen Raider
Let me put this in a way you'll understand: In the immortal words of Lil Wayne, "real G's move in silence like lasagna"
Sorry bubba, to quote the great Pooh Shiesty;

Load up the chop, get in position, it's time to go handle business
And we live off 'em, B-B-A , this bankroll, bitches, ammunition.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
While I now only dabble, the joy of deep autism in eq is undeniable. No need to get mad at them, let them have their fun. Who really cares.

on Kunark launch on oakwynd we did incredibly retarded server first enchanter and sk epics this time. It’s the game within the game finding these retarded goals and making them happen.

it’s when everybody on both side of the table try to turn it into macro server politics that it goes wrong, which happens precisely every server with ST.

Stop caring about ST. The correct response is looking and moderately chuckling then moving on.

server first open world vulak and also total mob headcount on opening night is the alpha play, change my mind. There are few better zones in the game to host multiple raids to contest each other in an interesting ahd Engaging way. What’s happened to eq?!?

Last edited: