EQ TLP - Vaniki (Level-Locked Progression)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
11 people in the tower this morning. LOL. Granted, a whole bunch swimming into the corner leveling that swim skill! but still.

Also, they should bring back damn hot zones. I wanna see South Karana aviaks have like MAD people at it again!! I'd love to see the population spread out and actually use the assets all over.
They'd have to up the XP by like 1,000% to make SK worth fighting over.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Same with the server specific Reddit and Discord, people used to have competing versions on the earlier TLPs and argue about who's was the more official unofficial version.

But none really took off so people just stick to the main EQ subreddit and either their own guild or the official EQ discords. r/Agnarrflames was probably the last good one.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Rumor has it Bishi is back on Yelinak... in Resurgence.

Could be an imposter, like the Fake Rajaah on Yelinak.

It's important to make sure you get your name on any new TLP that drops if you're a regular on the boards or in top guilds. Especially prominent guild-leaders, they seem to get their names jacked more than anybody.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Yeah someone snagged Atabishi super quick on Aradune, so he had to make his char names..

Atabishis
Atabshie
Atabshix

Until someone found a random 30 something mage running around guk with the name Atabishi and got him to cough it up for some krono.

Then you had some shitter from the guild <Retarded Rapists> <Rusty Rapiers> claiming that Atabishi, Kubat and Hicks were all going to be officers and had people actually believe it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I went ahead and created a separate thread specifically for the Yelinak server. The discussion on this thread weaves back and forth between Yelinak and Vaniki, so I figured it would be easier to keep up with the discussion if it was split between the two servers.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Seems that's he been confirmed by multiple TEB members here it's the real one. Will be interesting for sure going forward.
He was on mischief for a little while as a cleric. He kind of sucked based on that limited time. I remember on one CH rotation he missed the tank change for like three consecutive turns.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah someone snagged Atabishi super quick on Aradune, so he had to make his char names..

Atabishis
Atabshie
Atabshix

Until someone found a random 30 something mage running around guk with the name Atabishi and got him to cough it up for some krono.

Then you had some shitter from the guild <Retarded Rapists> <Rusty Rapiers> claiming that Atabishi, Kubat and Hicks were all going to be officers and had people actually believe it.

Yeah, @NOT Bigor33 was trying to pull that shit but didn't realize attaching Atabishi's name to something was actually a huge negative

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I went ahead and created a separate thread specifically for the Yelinak server. The discussion on this thread weaves back and forth between Yelinak and Vaniki, so I figured it would be easier to keep up with the discussion if it was split between the two servers.
Aradune and Rizlona were able to maintain the same thread, but that makes sense since those Rizlona folks don't like talking to anyone! hehe jk jk

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He was on mischief for a little while as a cleric. He kind of sucked based on that limited time. I remember on one CH rotation he missed the tank change for like three consecutive turns.
Bro. Give him a break. He was fighting 3 consecutive Navy Seals.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Seems that's he been confirmed by multiple TEB members here it's the real one. Will be interesting for sure going forward.
If the name is actually atabishi it isnt him. I made and sold that account. I wondered if the buyer knew what he was getting with that name.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Do the Vaniki players have any plans or intentions of going back and doing the older challenges?

If somebody rolled up there today would they be shit out of luck on the previous rewards?

Also is the experience rate higher than Yelinak?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
XP felt really fast on Vaniki.

The per kill cap is way higher plus you can land spells on reds AND charm/mez/fear above your weight class so everyone is just killing reds from start to finish in all the best zones across half a dozen expansions.