EQ TLP - Vaniki (Level-Locked Progression)

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only been taking spot data over the past few weeks as the pop had dropped so low I didnt think it was worth it much anymore.

Vaniki pop 09/26/2022 9:22pm = 337
Yelinak pop 09/26/2022 9:23pm = 1362
Mischief pop 09/26/2022 9:27pm =1041

IMO neither server population is very good.

Swarws

Silver Squire
Yar'lir dead. Easily the hardest fight thus far. Very satisfying

Onto Vishimtar Achieve...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Swarws

Silver Squire
5/6 Anguish dead!

unknown.png

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
They’re the only game in town. I for one love seeing the updates at least. What level are you guys right now S Swarws ? What is your biggest source of gear? Are you having to do like one major mob per day while vet AAs refresh?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This server did get torched by that banwave though. Even if you werent banned, a lot of people quit because people got banned. Pretty much killed my guild overnight.

Swarws

Silver Squire
They’re the only game in town. I for one love seeing the updates at least. What level are you guys right now S Swarws ? What is your biggest source of gear? Are you having to do like one major mob per day while vet AAs refresh?

Still level 60. The level increase comes on October 27th I believe. For gear, we full clear Tacvii every week, DoN dragons, Anguish, and misc DoDH/PoR bosses. Much our guild is 35+ heroic stats and 12k+ HP

The fights are very hard. AEs you used to ignore are relevant mechanics (Yar'lir has a 9k rain + breath + stun + adds + knockback), and we need to come up with new strats to kill bosses. The majority of mobs we are clearing each week, we only raid 3 nights a week.

Vet AAs are very important. They allow us to burn bosses, the servants help with heals.. Infusion is less helpful since you cannot resist anything regardless. We use our CDs on progression mobs generally, but each week we get stronger. Overall, the Vet AAs help us get over the hump on a first kill, but its more about raid strategy development than burning Vet AAs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Swarws

Silver Squire
Why only 5/6? I would think if you can clear the rest then OMM wouldn’t be a problem.

The bosses are extremely challenging on Vaniki. We will work on OMM but he has 20million? hp. 10x more than any boss in the game and we are not able to charm the 2 adds like you normally would.

Every boss you kill in a huge achievement on Vaniki.

• 1Pathetic

Xeris

Trakanon Raider
It's been fun for me learning this new stuff at an accelerated pace that's for sure, coming from only playing on Agnarr.

We attempted Vish tonight (the second achievement at lvl 60), it was pretty fun but ya... Super tough. I think Yar'lir and uh, Jelvan were the toughest ones at least from my pov.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's been fun for me learning this new stuff at an accelerated pace that's for sure, coming from only playing on Agnarr.

We attempted Vish tonight (the second achievement at lvl 60), it was pretty fun but ya... Super tough. I think Yar'lir and uh, Jelvan were the toughest ones at least from my pov.

X Xeris alright how many achievos are we looking at locking down before the next content release? Ten? Fifteen?

We require an update on the situation and a prognostication on whether the next batch are doable.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
What they need is a end of the year new TLP server cause vaniki and yelinak are dead dead....

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It was a really cool idea with poor implementation, opaque mechanics regarding flags/keys and impossible challenges from very early on.

You can sign me the fuck up for autogranted AA though.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sounds like a winning idea to do as an event server. I'm kinda sad I couldn't really do it.