EQ TLP - Vaniki (Level-Locked Progression)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I know you said you were thinking about 3 boxing once truebox was lifted. do you have the ability to 2 box w/ truebox?

Yeah, I've done 2 or 3 accts at once on different computers before, and without any shortcuts like numpads. That was back when I had a bunch of computers though, now I'm down to one because laptops break down after a while. It's definitely easier when you can tab between them. At this point it'd probably be way easier for me to use ISBoxer type programs instead of tabbing around like a maniac, but I'm used to this.

Dunno about 3 boxing once truebox is lifted on this one though. More likely just gonna 1 or 2 box, and that's if we even get out of the first month with the server ruleset still being interesting to people.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I've done 2 or 3 accts at once on different computers before, and without any shortcuts like numpads. That was back when I had a bunch of computers though, now I'm down to one because laptops break down after a while. It's definitely easier when you can tab between them. At this point it'd probably be way easier for me to use ISBoxer type programs instead of tabbing around like a maniac, but I'm used to this.

Dunno about 3 boxing once truebox is lifted on this one though. More likely just gonna 1 or 2 box, and that's if we even get out of the first month with the server ruleset still being interesting to people.
Rhinar in our group was going to box sk+shm but he hasnt logged on in a couple weeks =\ If he doesnt log on for our group you wanna box +1? If that happens I can box a mage or nec to fill 1 spot, was trying to see if you could help fill the other. If you think doing enc+ box wouldnt be fun, I asked if Alikat would be willing to switch from brd to enc so you could 2box something easier, but think he went to bed already so idk if thats something theyd wanna do. tbh I could 3box something like clr/mag/nec but I also dont use outside assistance like some multi boxers, so more likely to fuck up or be slow getting new spells or going from point a to b

We could prob pug that last spot too, but with a pug hard to know if theyre gonna stay the whole time and shit. Id imagine theres gonna be people in guild lfg at release we could grab. Just seeing all options

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider
so what do you put for the serverid or how do you find it
Hard way is increment by 1 beyond the servers already listed until it works and increase total server count by 1.

Easy way that I randomly found later is open eqlsplayerdata in the eq folder and it'll give you the id of the last server you logged in to.

Spiken

Golden Squire
Hard way is increment by 1 beyond the servers already listed until it works and increase total server count by 1.

Easy way that I randomly found later is open eqlsplayerdata in the eq folder and it'll give you the id of the last server you logged in to.

Or he can just pick any ID thats not in the list or any accepted ID thats in the list. The full list of all servers and ID is already in MQNext

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Or he can just pick any ID thats not in the list or any accepted ID thats in the list. The full list of all servers and ID is already in MQNext
The tlp servers+ ids are definitely not there (minus rizlona). If you give it the wrong id it breaks autologin, but if you arent using that then yeah it doesnt matter.

Last edited:

Spiken

Golden Squire
The tlp servers+ ids are definitely not there (minus rizlona). If you give it the wrong id it breaks autologin, but if you arent using that then yeah it doesnt matter.
Yeah i ment, you can pick any ID thats in the list

• 1Like

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is anyone rolling Yelinak that has seen a guild that is being lead by anyone decent?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Rhinar in our group was going to box sk+shm but he hasnt logged on in a couple weeks =\ If he doesnt log on for our group you wanna box +1? If that happens I can box a mage or nec to fill 1 spot, was trying to see if you could help fill the other. If you think doing enc+ box wouldnt be fun, I asked if Alikat would be willing to switch from brd to enc so you could 2box something easier, but think he went to bed already so idk if thats something theyd wanna do. tbh I could 3box something like clr/mag/nec but I also dont use outside assistance like some multi boxers, so more likely to fuck up or be slow getting new spells or going from point a to b

We could prob pug that last spot too, but with a pug hard to know if theyre gonna stay the whole time and shit. Id imagine theres gonna be people in guild lfg at release we could grab. Just seeing all options

Yeah, I'd say there's a very high possibility that we'll have a spot for one more in group by go time, if anyone on here wants to be a last-minute joiner and speed to 40. Shoot me a message on here if interested and able to play straight through this evening.

This is also why I don't generally let anyone in statics 2-box unless I know they're gonna be reliable. Losing one person at the last minute in a static is easily fixed, but losing one person who is playing 2 characters (especially if one of them is the tank) can screw over a group. Better to just have everyone one-box for the launch rush and then level their boxes later. That's just my opinion though.

Edit: Full

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
I enjoy me an invisible queue system with no sense of progression 2:^)

Decided i'll fuck around on vaniki as an enchanter, dying to charmed shit 10+ levels higher sounds like a lot of fun. Hit up Requiem 2:^)

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Needless

Toe Sucker
was the warrens always retardedly good money for starting off? i did like 2 levels there and walked out with 30plat lol

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
1653521675046.png

Yelinak is poppin.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Is anyone rolling Yelinak that has seen a guild that is being lead by anyone decent?
There will be a PST guild from members of midnight rations from Mangler. Not a lot of name notoriety but they were always very efficient and capable.