EQ TLP - Vaniki (Level-Locked Progression)

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Double stuffed burritos, big macs, whoppers, and large sodas are the best loot of classic. Earned with kronos of course.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's been pretty chill on Yelinak so far. Seems like most of the autistic retards went to Vaniki.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

It sounds like yelinak is literally retarded and vaniki is figuratively retarded.

• 2Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nah to be honest there's a lot of good cool people on the server just a few tards in charge of many that give it that perception.

yerm

Nah to be honest there's a lot of good cool people on the server just a few tards in charge of many that give it that perception.

Yeah but that's always the case. I assume TEB was mostly awesome people, but, dear god the leaders...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ecko

Trakanon Raider
They finally announced the updated challenge/rewards for Vaniki, seems a bit more worth it. Going to be a busy period trying to kill the 4 kunark dragons at 50 in 2 weeks, then trying to do Emp Ssra, Sol Ro (yay PoP flagging) and curse reborn LDoN raid in 4 weeks. Should be fun though!

Anyone been tempted to give Vaniki a try with the updated challenges?

• 1Dislike

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Think you're probable confusing Curse Reborn with Ritualist of Hate.

Curse Reborn is really easy.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They finally announced the updated challenge/rewards for Vaniki, seems a bit more worth it. Going to be a busy period trying to kill the 4 kunark dragons at 50 in 2 weeks, then trying to do Emp Ssra, Sol Ro (yay PoP flagging) and curse reborn LDoN raid in 4 weeks. Should be fun though!

It definitely has given me more of an incentive to play and get leveled up. Just hard to find the time now with summer here.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Best kiraikuei drop.

aspagors.png

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
I see plenty of the usual sweaty autists on Yelinak, they are just dispersed across multiple guilds because no real sweaty autist leader is here running a guild, which is probably a first on a standard classic start TLP.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
What if I wanted that Gold Plated Koshigatana? It's not my fault I couldn't be there. They should have waited until everyone could be there. It's inherently problematic to kill raid targets when not everyone is able to equally participate in the participation of equity.

I am also a supporter of the equal participation of equity and raising racial awareness with raid times and gender diversity. Problematic Indeed

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Ooh, nice, this is a huge step in the right direction.

Edit: Here is the list

1654920756709.png

Last edited:
  • 1NPC
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

"Meh these look kinda dumb... oh a white skystrider that could actually be cool wonder what raid... oh"

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
"Meh these look kinda dumb... oh a white skystrider that could actually be cool wonder what raid... oh"

TBH I don't like a lot of these choices either, some of my least favorite fights. Deathknell and Tantor, kill me.

Still looking forward to big-dicking on other servers with my Trakaraptor illusion in a couple weeks.