EQ TLP - Vaniki (Level-Locked Progression)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
We are very confident on riffseekers achieve. Will most likely try that sometime next week. The others are much harder, but we will do our best to give them a solid attempt.

The fun of the server is less about the achievements and more about the challenge.
Just wait until you don't get it because it's not in an instance but the achievement checks for one. I would not be surprised, anyway.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Just wait until you don't get it because it's not in an instance but the achievement checks for one. I would not be surprised, anyway.

A bunch of us are expecting that to be the case.

All of these achievements are in-DZ because that's the only way to prevent cheesing (bring a higher level character into the DZ and it insta-negates any achievements from the DZ). That's right, anyone thinking of going back and trivializing these later on with a few high level characters...you can't.

RSS is the one achievement target that doesn't have a DZ available for it, and I would bet actual money that they just plain overlooked that. However, I hope I'm wrong and that you guys get something for the effort.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Would much rather see them allow world-kills to count but only until the level is increased. Would be great to see some one-time kills of these bosses with a server-wide zerg or guilds cheese-kill somehow.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xeris

Trakanon Raider
rift_king.PNG

First lvl 60 achievement done. Riftseeker king + queen slain

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xeris

Trakanon Raider
5/6 mpg trials down as well... side note: the achievement DID work for the OW kill btw. confirmed that today.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Wait, the achievement is actually working correctly?

Maybe I wrote all of this off too soon.

I don't think Vish will be too bad, Sendaii and Deathknell are going to be problems. Vish is only about following directions, the others more or less necessitate using spells that people won't have at 60. Similar situation with Lethar at 65. They're probably all doable, just not the choices I would have gone with for targets if you want the server to be accessible to a range of high-end guilds.

Xeris

Trakanon Raider
I believe endurance is the name, yep. Tank 2 dudes and adds spawn throughout. Hoping to get it down tomorrow

Swarws

Silver Squire
Progress! We continue to march forward, kill bosses and fights that people label as "un-doable." The server is really fun if you have the right mindset. We have groups nearing completion of DoDH progression, farming 300+HP/Mana gear, Fero 6 items, 40% caster focuses, and more.

Looking for Shamans, druid, wizard. Will consider active and high playtime folks from any class.

Message Swarws, Gooplink, or Kraidem in game.

- Riffseekers King+Queen dead (1st achievement down!)
- 5/6 MPG trials completed. Anguish and 2.0s are very close.
- Kessdona, Rikkukin, and various other Don/PoR bosses slain for loots.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Progress! We continue to march forward, kill bosses and fights that people label as "un-doable." The server is really fun if you have the right mindset. We have groups nearing completion of DoDH progression, farming 300+HP/Mana gear, Fero 6 items, 40% caster focuses, and more.

Looking for Shamans, druid, wizard. Will consider active and high playtime folks from any class.

Message Swarws, Gooplink, or Kraidem in game.

- Riffseekers King+Queen dead (1st achievement down!)
- 5/6 MPG trials completed. Anguish and 2.0s are very close.
- Kessdona, Rikkukin, and various other Don/PoR bosses slain for loots.

unknown.png

unknown.png
Which unkillable bosses are down?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xeris

Trakanon Raider
You can be lvl 60 and raiding in like 4 days, XP very fast.

Side note, no fancy pics but got Endurance down and on to Anguish now!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user