EQ TLP - Yelinak (True-Box Timelocked Progression)

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Unless the guild is scattered around xp'ing and by time you reach that 30 min mark Trak is already half dead.

There is this... basically planned on keying at 2pm, saw them gathering at 1:45. No way we could have keyed and raced them at that point.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
There is this... basically planned on keying at 2pm, saw them gathering at 1:45. No way we could have keyed and raced them at that point.
I feel like the strat you need for Kunark launch is to FoB everyone over, kill OW Sev asap on launch and then complete Seb keys before releasing for exp.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Truth of the matter is, no guild on the server had plans to do trak at launch.

The box armies are more competition on OW than other guilds are.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
A raid where you get the boss to 50% is "a solid attempt, we've got this, let's push through and get the win"

Not "welp guess we're done"

Guarantee most of the people there would have been willing to stay late and get a win, but players won't rise to meet challenges if they aren't given the option to.

If they played in perfectly and all the healers are OOM while Trak still has 50% health then throwing yourself at it repeatedly isn't going to change the mathematical reality.

Not saying that's what happened, but just getting something to 50% doesn't mean it's realistically killeable

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Rolled a cleric on here to mess around, anyone want to throw me a good 1HB priest weapon and some plat? Rajaahx is name

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yelinak has turned super sweaty. Resurgence is now a batphone guild also. Trak spawned 200 people in zone in 10 minutes.

And he still gated with 2 guilds on him.

2nd pull was terrible by Resurg and he got pulled into the healer room. Everyone died.

By the 3rd pull, Victorem V showed up. He died quickly that time.

I did get messages from Resurgence members saying they hated what this raiding has become…

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
That seems like an outlier. We had like 6-8 enchanters in my Aradune guild. I felt bad for them. Their roles were reduced to literally casting 1 buff in raids. How often do you see the word "high" next to enchanter in guild recruiting posts between classic and PoP?

It's pretty normal for open world guilds. AoS had like 15 active enchanters in Classic and then like 3 in Kunark. Most people just aren't excited to gear out a chanter. You'll see the same thing with pretty much all of the support classes.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Yelinak has turned super sweaty. Resurgence is now a batphone guild also. Trak spawned 200 people in zone in 10 minutes.

2nd pull was terrible by Resurg and he got pulled into the healer room. Everyone died.

I did get messages from Resurgence members saying they hated what this raiding has become…
Which guild got the Trak kill?

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Which guild got the Trak kill?

Resurgence has gotten both so far just out of sheer numbers they can throw. They came with 100+ each spawn. This time they had 9 charmed pets to our 5. Can't win usually with those numbers I don't think.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
1658525009720.png

Totally could have soloed in classic, shame I didn't even try. Just have to pull Thrackin on top of Renux to get her to engage, then spend 15 minutes casting DoT's to finish him the last 20% when he starts running lol.

1658525121596.png

• 1Like

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
How was the zone lag for the fight?

We thought there would be tons of lag and no AoE from the dragon with 200+ people in zone but almost no lag. Melee was able to use skills, casters were able to cast...he gated... it was pretty good!

• 1Like

Cymbaline

Trakanon Raider

Rusty rapiers too will be there soon would be my guess.. lol

also heard that victorem leadership lost their cool and went off on their members for failing the dps race and other guildies for staying in their xp groups, bad look, but given who their raid leaders are and their history ... not surprised....

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
We thought there would be tons of lag and no AoE from the dragon with 200+ people in zone but almost no lag. Melee was able to use skills, casters were able to cast...he gated... it was pretty good!

200+ people are rookie numbers.

If you want to lag the zone out to avoid AE you are going to need to up your game.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Man, is this server suddenly where the drama is?

Vaniki this week was uncontested OW VT and PoP. Just completely uncontested now. If there's a potential race brewing, once BR shows up in force other guilds will just leave instead. I'm missing DPS races and drama, win or lose.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
200+ people are rookie numbers.

If you want to lag the zone out to avoid AE you are going to need to up your game.
I doubt the servers will lag as much running on 64-bit as well. That extra optimization from native architecture compiler flags is pretty nutty.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 423477

Totally could have soloed in classic, shame I didn't even try. Just have to pull Thrackin on top of Renux to get her to engage, then spend 15 minutes casting DoT's to finish him the last 20% when he starts running lol.

View attachment 423479
I'm over here in Lake Rathe with my 50 Necro and 60 Cleric hoping to out DPS these other cucks on Lord Bergurgle! High five to doing epic shit!

• 1Like

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Spent a few hours in juggs today, got every spell for enchanter and approx 100 spells for the guild, finished in chardok doing bridge and coracust room for xp and loot. Lvl 57.5. i was going super sweaty on launch but decided to just chill out and do other shit to better enjoy the game so i don't have everything done before the first week.

I'm just so fucking happy to be out of classic.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Spent a few hours in juggs today, got every spell for enchanter and approx 100 spells for the guild, finished in chardok doing bridge and coracust room for xp and loot. Lvl 57.5. i was going super sweaty on launch but decided to just chill out and do other shit to better enjoy the game so i don't have everything done before the first week.

I'm just so fucking happy to be out of classic.
Spells dropping that fast from Juggs? Shit. What guild you rolling with?

<Stop Yelinak At Us> Still the only West coast PST guild out there?