EQ TLP - Yelinak (True-Box Timelocked Progression)

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Spells dropping that fast from Juggs? Shit. What guild you rolling with?

<Stop Yelinak At Us> Still the only West coast PST guild out there?
I'm with syu, i think there another that i saw but can't remember the name of it from the official tlp forums, maybe victorium v?

Juggs seemed to drop 1-3 spells almost every kill, it seemed very off to me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Always feels good. That sweet dopamine hit.
1658628264786.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Following in Zog Zog 's footsteps and chilling in a Juggs camp on 60 cleric. The spells are flowing like wine !!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Rusty rapiers too will be there soon would be my guess.. lol

also heard that victorem leadership lost their cool and went off on their members for failing the dps race and other guildies for staying in their xp groups, bad look, but given who their raid leaders are and their history ... not surprised....

Yeah their leader gets banned every TLP for scamming and training their own members.

Wait, nm, that's those pathetic rapier fags who stole people's names to try and look like anyone important would care about their shitty guild that's going to die off in Kunark like it does every time

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This was 4 hours at Juggs. And my dice weren't even that lucky. Everyone in the group made off like this. Lol. Also saw Staff of Battle and Hardened Clay Bracelet from Protector, and 4 of Jumpies robes. Got one of those on my Necro!
1658731278701.png

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Told you, that shit isn't right. I don't remember juggs dropping spells like that.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I remember them dropping tons of spells a decade ago. What changed and was a big deal was they made them vendor for a lot; they used to be trash fodder except a few good ones.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Juggs were always good spell drop locations IIRC, but not like that, lol.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Context: Logged in at the Charm and Sacrifice OW groundspawn in sky for enchanter epic, used illusion ogre and sat on spawn point and was able to get the drop.

1658773837599.png

1658773848880.png

Another day begins in the world of Norrath.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Context: Logged in at the Charm and Sacrifice OW groundspawn in sky for enchanter epic, used illusion ogre and sat on spawn point and was able to get the drop.

View attachment 424067
View attachment 424068

Popping ogre illusion to get a ground spawn is the most enchanter shit you can think of. A guy named Ensorcell getting pissed at being out-enchanted is hilarious. If that was a ground spawn for a warrior or berserker epic I'd say you were out of line for not using an ooga booga strat, but come on. It'd be like getting mad at a rogue for ninjalooting shit or a necro for FDing instead of helping during an impossible pull.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wait can you not get that shit in the DZ anymore? I definitely got mine in the DZ on Phinny.
You can, just went up last night for gwan fight in OW but he wasn't up and figured while I was here.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Post fix enc epic is baby shit compared to how it used to be. He'd have a reason to be mad if it was pre-fix spawn rates, but then you'd be more justified in being a dick about it too so it's all a wash.

yerm

View attachment 424067
View attachment 424068

This is like the people who get mad when someone shoots or pepper sprays in self defense and argues that they should have fist fought the criminal like a man. No and fuck you. Make like a tree (or ogre or whatever) and get the next one.

• 1Like

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
1658810185204.png

1658810131560.png

The day has come full circle.

1658810206222.png

Basically done with enchanter epic, just need wraith of the shissar, kinda salty the guild is killing him for a recruit but Zog has to be nice and cuck out until next week end when we do fear.

I doubt I will be able to wait that long, so help me god I will find a way.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

This is like the people who get mad when someone shoots or pepper sprays in self defense and argues that they should have fist fought the criminal like a man. No and fuck you. Make like a tree (or ogre or whatever) and get the next one.
How about boiling water splashed on them by the manager who was on the phone with the police when they came behind the counter. Sounds more like EQers.