EQ2 TLE - Varsoon server

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
At this point, the only TLE I would return is the one without any "pay to convenience/win" items especially exp pots like classic WoW, which never gonna happen.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
You will never see an EQ/EQ2 TLE server with out marketplace stuff like that for people to buy. That's their cash cow.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1682377184939.png

1 day to launch. Let's get after it.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Is this the pvp one coming out? I heard it had no XP pots or tradeskill pots

Kriptini Kriptini bets on a pvp berg out that results in server hacking and rolling back all my claymore progress again? Wonder if that Drew fella got a life time Daybreak ban lol

I got all my sanctum of scale updates fighting uphill in a downpour of neckbeard diarrhea over the course of an evening/night of constant try hard pvp... WIPED last time

Mur

Trakanon Raider
So I guess this thing launches right after the 3 hour server maintenance? I actually just started fucking around on Varsoon again 3 days ago. Might have to check it out. Make an SK, level lock him at 12. Get full MC items, dolls, farm AA's, and live in Qeynos hills. Eventually get tired of griefing, level up, and go Perma Neutral faction. Collect salt...Profit.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Is this the pvp one coming out? I heard it had no XP pots or tradeskill pots

Kriptini Kriptini bets on a pvp berg out that results in server hacking and rolling back all my claymore progress again? Wonder if that Drew fella got a life time Daybreak ban lol

I got all my sanctum of scale updates fighting uphill in a downpour of neckbeard diarrhea over the course of an evening/night of constant try hard pvp... WIPED last time

Lmao, Dreww will never get perma'd, he constitutes 30% of all lulz on these servers.

I'd play but I'm just too busy right now. Go ambush some noobs in BB for me!

• 1Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Lmao, Dreww will never get perma'd, he constitutes 30% of all lulz on these servers.

I'd play but I'm just too busy right now. Go ambush some noobs in BB for me!

Don't think I can do it this go round either

Was very tempted for that sweet rollup fightin

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Also uninterested.

EQ2 generally makes me about $200-$400 poorer per expansion, so I've decided to cut it off for good.

Spell research costs are astronomically high and predatory as fuck.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
I don't think I have ever seen fewer people at a servers launch. Sure there were a couple dozen in New Halas starting area but once they moved to next area I was nearly alone. I was just dicking around with harvesting and over a 2 hour period I saw maybe 4 new players. I don't know about Evils, or other Good starting areas, but seems like a pretty dead server to me.

I leveled 1 good, and 2 evils to about 15, and honestly have zero idea why anyone would stick to this server.

Also, there is no chatter. No call outs in general or anything. After calling out a dozen or so "15 conj in ..." I just stopped. Once the lowbie ganking ends I can't see this server having any population.

Should have just opened another PvE server.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
1682601621844.png

Screenshot taken from last night's leaderboards on EQ2Wire

The top 5 PVPers with the most kills are part of an ISXEQ2 (bot program - think MQ2 automation) crew.

Absolutely disgusting.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
'Even More Powerful', 'The Most Powerful', and 'Huuge Power, The Biggest' are all better guilds. Those guys, frankly, suck.

Say that to their face in Tenebrous Tangle and see what happens bro

Even better, ask ChatGPT

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That boxer is legit unhinged, FWIW. Though, that's not surprising. Interactions with him in Discord make him out to be a mix of Sox and the EQ meth twins. So, basically Nirgon's next best friend.

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
That boxer is legit unhinged, FWIW. Though, that's not surprising. Interactions with him in Discord make him out to be a mix of Sox and the EQ meth twins. So, basically Nirgon's next best friend.

Top entertainment value cannot be ignored in these trying times

Link to this discord pls?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Top entertainment value cannot be ignored in these trying times

Link to this discord pls?
It was the official EQ discord. I'm not sure if he's still around as I'm pretty sure he got banned and I no longer follow those Discords. I mean, there's a chance it's not the same guy, but a multi-boxing EQ/EQ2 hardcore pvper who names their characters shit like Lililililili is probably not oft repeated. He had some criminal record that he often referenced and how DPG was keeping him down because he was basically the greatest PVPer ever.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users