EQ2002: The Better Planes of Power - PoP-Locked, Single Box EQ

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I doubt Agnarr will take many TAKP players, but I bet a more significant amount will leave P2002.

And yeah Secrets my friend, I do think you made the right call in pulling the plug. Maybe revisit the idea next year after people get tired of subbing and cash shop and etc.

I just don't want to step on anyone's toes from Daybreak. I would've took pleasure in running the server if it didn't directly conflict with their PoP-locked server. I don't want legal trouble.
I do believe that P2002/TAKP both will take hits, albeit small hits.

I personally will be playing on Agnarr, as it's kind of what I wanted for the last 8 years out of SOE/Daybreak. That, and the only reason I would make a server is to make something that I would see myself and others play on.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Grocer banned for posting RL pic of a member against consent. Please don't be like grocer

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Secret's picture has been posted (by him? maybe) previously. Believe it's in that Nagafen emu thread? Him and the guy who made that EMU worked on it together IRL and one of them put pictures up if I remember right.

Yea, Secrets and MazeEQ posted a pic of their bromance weekend working on NL Emu.