EQemu - Nagafen's Lair (Reborn)

WHAT DO NOW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Cool got the zones working. Didn't see the folder within the folder.

Do modern Rogue poisons exist on this server in PoK? I might play a Rogue if so. Necro isn't so fun when everything is so easy, you don't really get to play the class as normal. Anyone able to invite me to rerolled? Name is Turkalo.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
@MazeEq Question about the Kunark, Velious, and Luclin entry tokens not registering stats in the ammo slot.

Zaide Zaide You should post these questions on the server forum or directly into the server discord channel for best response.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
@MazeEq Question about the Kunark, Velious, and Luclin entry tokens not registering stats in the ammo slot.

Zaide Zaide You should post these questions on the server forum or directly into the server discord channel for best response.

I asked him in Discord, but I figured some of you guys who've played longer might already have barked up this tree and gotten an answer, so that I don't have to annoy the server gm with my questions.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know its been asked. I am pretty sure he said it was being left as is.

I had made the suggestion to make them into augments, which would fit into the empty server charm aug slots. But then they would not be right clickable.

*shrug*

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I know its been asked. I am pretty sure he said it was being left as is.

I had made the suggestion to make them into augments, which would fit into the empty server charm aug slots. But then they would not be right clickable.

*shrug*

Imo the right click functionality is the least important part of it since the flagging mob teleports you anyway and you can always use the NL Charm to port back to MPG. He got back to me and said it's a bug, which sort of implies that it will be fixed at some point. Here's hoping, those are some nice stats :)

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
The luclin flagging mob actually doesn't port to luclin. The first time I used one of those port charms was to go to the nexus.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Imo the right click functionality is the least important part of it since the flagging mob teleports you anyway and you can always use the NL Charm to port back to MPG. He got back to me and said it's a bug, which sort of implies that it will be fixed at some point. Here's hoping, those are some nice stats :)

Negative.

Velious token is useful as it ports you close to Velk's, whereas NPC sends you close to PoMischief port.

Luclin token is useful as it ports you to Nexus and the NPC does not port you at all.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Negative.

Velious token is useful as it ports you close to Velk's, whereas NPC sends you close to PoMischief port.

Luclin token is useful as it ports you to Nexus and the NPC does not port you at all.

It has to be trivial to add the nexus port to the Luclin npc. I'm not really concerned with the level of convenience of being in a different spot in the zone. I'd rather have the huge brick of stats on the item and occasionally have to run one zone length.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And PoP doesn't give an entry token or port at all (not even the NPC). We use Luclin token to take us to Nexus to zone into PoK.

Just FYI.

But yes, I agree, the hub mobs should handle the ports and free up the Tokens to be made useful.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Someone invite me to the guild before I cry myself to sleep.

Also need 15k asap for this famous nagafen adventurer's stone. I can't see that stats as I don't have MQ setup, but 30 haste, 33 pet power, 25 spell damage? good god!

Last edited:

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Naggy and Vox down. Now working on Planar flags. Waiting for the dumb lich to respawn in Gorge. I can't imagine not being able to go to Kunark after being level 50. Level 47 atm, the need for Kunark is real. Someone said their spawn timers are 2 hours. sadface/

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Rolled up a SK/DRU combo Vonn and Portia. Got to level 18 so far. Anyone got a good guide for where to go and what quests I should be looking for?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Rolled up a SK/DRU combo Vonn and Portia. Got to level 18 so far. Anyone got a good guide for where to go and what quests I should be looking for?

Get to Solb as early as you can manage the mobs. The exp bonus there is significant.

Solb can last all the way to 55. If you get sick of it Seb is good for exp gear and plat, veksar is good strictly for gear and Chardok is great for exp due to the mob density.

Raid mobs in classic and kunark don't typically summon and can be stunned/snared. So when in doubt you can probably kite them with the druid. Once you hit Velious you'll have a harder time dropping progression targets alone.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I've been trying to farm a particular spell but after killing the mob who drops it six times, he's had nothing on his corpse all six times. Grand Advisor Zum`uul

This is one of those issues that seems to plague a lot of emulated servers, where named mobs with confirmed loot tables occasionally or always drop no loot.

Mentioned to Maze that some named mobs are not dropping any items at all and he said he isn't fixing old content. :) :) :)

Last edited:

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Get to Solb as early as you can manage the mobs. The exp bonus there is significant.

Solb can last all the way to 55. If you get sick of it Seb is good for exp gear and plat, veksar is good strictly for gear and Chardok is great for exp due to the mob density.

Raid mobs in classic and kunark don't typically summon and can be stunned/snared. So when in doubt you can probably kite them with the druid. Once you hit Velious you'll have a harder time dropping progression targets alone.

Lavastorm to SolA to SOLB

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've been trying to farm a particular spell but after killing the mob who drops it six times, he's had nothing on his corpse all six times. Grand Advisor Zum`uul

This is one of those issues that seems to plague a lot of emulated servers, where named mobs with confirmed loot tables occasionally or always drop no loot.

Mentioned to Maze that some named mobs are not dropping any items at all and he said he isn't fixing old content. :) :) :)

Isn't Lifetap unresistable here? If so, what is the point of Gangrenous Touch of Zum? Touch of Night appears to be the same, just magic based.

Edit - Oh, I see it looks like its 12 more tap and 22 less mana

Last edited:

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Got Kunark access and everything but Trak/VP done. Can anyone tell me about the 51+ Necro spells available in OT? Are they on a merchant? Will I be KoS as an Iksar (i.e. is it a custom merchant?) I'm hunting in Seb right now for spells, but so far no luck and I heard that at least the level 53 pet is in OT.