EQemu - Nagafen's Lair (Reborn)

WHAT DO NOW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
You can mostly 2box.

Secrets and I are currently sitting back to back re-focusing the entire server outlay.

We're going to refine processes, and make this smoother and less troublesome.

Going to also slow down the powergamer progression, as the current content can be done quickly due to the current gearset and no drop not being a factor.

I'll post a changelog on the forum when we get our plans implemented.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Can confirm Maze and I hanging out irl, gonna #MakeNorrathGreatAgain, drink beer, and code elf sims this weekend

er38RwS.png

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So, are you basically fucked on starting as an Iksar if you haven't unlocked Kunark yet?

Also, if you're going to dual box, do you just need to create a new EQEMU forum account and Login Server account?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So, are you basically fucked on starting as an Iksar if you haven't unlocked Kunark yet?

Also, if you're going to dual box, do you just need to create a new EQEMU forum account and Login Server account?

can add accounts on the EQemu site.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Iksar begin where everyone begins, a custom zone.

Tunes is not Funkeey. Tunes is Maze, and on these forums he's MazeEq. Tunes is not affiliated with Exodus. His brother Vaizon is, but that doesn't mean anything.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
By the way, Cit has been trying to post here on behalf of Exodus, but new registration here is now allowed while we do this mod voting.

He's happy to take RR, but not sure that makes any difference at this point with the forum guild going.

Tredge

Vyemm Raider
Been playing. Good memories!
Some questions.

Does it get harder? My necro pet is owning everything at low levels.

Do aa's work? All of them?

I thought spells were only scribed up to 10 but mine are still scribing higher?
Do corpses not drop anymore so no risk of losing a corpse?

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Iksar begin where everyone begins, a custom zone.

Right, but they are KOS everywhere, and the only places you can port are the classic zones. So, you can't really train/buy spells until you unlock Kunark, no?

Is /melody on this server and do bard songs affect pets? I don't remember if they do.

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
We restructured the way zone flagging works.

EVERY zone is open to everyone except raid zones, which will require you to be flagged for the content.

We did this with classic-kunark-velious because theres some badass zones that get locked with the old way I did that.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Right, but they are KOS everywhere, and the only places you can port are the classic zones. So, you can't really train/buy spells until you unlock Kunark, no?

Is /melody on this server and do bard songs affect pets? I don't remember if they do.

You auto-scribe spells automatically as you level. I believe after the server changes, this is also true up to level 50. From then on, you gain them the old fashioned way.

I can't answer your later question, but I am pretty sure bard songs never landed on pets. I am not 100% on this though.

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
We restructured the way zone flagging works.

EVERY zone is open to everyone except raid zones, which will require you to be flagged for the content.

We did this with classic-kunark-velious because theres some badass zones that get locked with the old way I did that.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You auto-scribe spells automatically as you level. I believe after the server changes, this is also true up to level 50. From then on, you gain them the old fashioned way.

I can't answer your later question, but I am pretty sure bard songs never landed on pets. I am not 100% on this though.

What about dodge/parry/etc.? Are those auto-trained?

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I had no problem leveling up an Iksar. North Qeynos port in is safe e.g. to start. Later you just train through with buffs from hub.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
What's the status with Jboots and Guise of the Deceiver? Are the boots the quest or Najena drop and is the mask All/All or back to BRD/ROG?