EQemu - Nagafen's Lair (Reborn)

WHAT DO NOW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I did think the difficulty was at a good spot after all the changes were made tonight (seemed harder than earlier this week, but not retarded like it was this morning). Hopefully they can find that balance again.

I'm also hoping I can figure out the flagging thing quickly when it comes back up. I wasted a lot of time today trying to figure out the planes flagging, but it was gone. Not sure how to get to PoH without a wizard available, which seemed like a big oversight.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
the new changes were just unmanageable. was written in lua and he doesn't care for that, and odd bugs kept coming out of nowhere.

I dinged 66 somehow and he was like WHAT? and we went ahead and deleveled me and made that impossible to repeat, but on top of all the other shit I think he just got tired of putting out thousands of tiny fires.

Ouch.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Servers up. Stuff is no longer no drop so get in here if you need that gear swapped. Will last until sometimes tomorrow. Talking to you Hathe!

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Whenever I log in, I can't see my character but see a monk named "Derpin"?

Guess they fixed it.

Last edited:

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
Instead of fighting 100,000 little fires, I decided to revert back to normal nagafen's.

Shit will be getting balanced, and items will go back to no drop/attuneable.

It's just the fact that I'm straight exhausted from fixing everything tonight.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Server is still fucked up. Killed 1 mob in droga and lost 2 levels. I am AFK in hub until they sort this shit out.

cPka4NS.jpg

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, it seems Mages are lucky to get their Epic granted automatically as they are still auto-scribing spells. (see above ooc chat)

radditsu

Crushbone belts quest worked but you have to turn them in 1 at a time. Multiple turn in's seem bugged as I got one reward turning in 4 belts.

Are there any unique quests on the server?

There used to be some special spells and like a defensive shield for SK/Pal if I remember correctly.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
The sound issue is from out of bounds spell file, I will be fixing all of this today.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Spell effects are still fucked up for me as well. Any fixes?

Also, does anyone have any good druid MQ2 macros? The melee shit is pretty easy and straightforward, but caster shit is way more difficult.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Got lvl 10 in about 1 hour while simultaneously getting macroquest up and working and fixing a few other things. Loving the pacing.

Hathe

Servers up. Stuff is no longer no drop so get in here if you need that gear swapped. Will last until sometimes tomorrow. Talking to you Hathe!
Must have missed you. I was on all till about 3 central.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Have never played except a few times on EMU servers.. still basically never played. I think I might hop in until Legion comes out cause I need that MMO fix.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
The server is fun. I keep having visual issues though. I'm using SoD client, I see the links for the preferred client on the forums but I'm so lazy...
78RZVLH.jpg