EQemu - Nagafen's Lair (Reborn)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

WHAT DO NOW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you're having trouble with Sleepers, I think VT will chew you up pretty badly.

Last edited:

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
VT will chew you up pretty badly
Probably. It was just breaking that one room that gave me issues, after that it was pretty cake. Even killed two Warders until I got too tired.

I just rolled a druid and a warrior to play around with to keep it fresh. I like to go through each class's epic. Even if they are ez mode here. Still fun.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you don't know this trick, it might be considerable and nearly game-breaking.. Your tank should only ever be using Evasive disc on this server. It basically never runs out. Defensive is broken here, so pretty much everything was tuned around Evasive disc tanking bosses. Pretty important to know for anyone starting fresh here.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Decided to roll some new toons here. Always loved the balance - want to see how far I can make it into PoP with just 3 boxes.

dyadestrant

Molten Core Raider
Man, haven't played here in a while. Got a new PC and the thought of remembering how to set up MQ2 with macros and all that is really daunting

Got up to needing to kill Tunare and for whatever reason, that encounter would make my 3box DC. It always happened randomly, but I could never get her down because inevitably, I'd be disconnected.

I loved the server up until that point.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
That sucks. That's right around when the server gets fun.

Getting the AoW/Tunare/Tormax (needed for 65 quest) kills down at 60 with just 3 can be a challenge.

Just hit 65 on my nec/bst/SK combo, and just the levels makes doing those bosses a breeze. Having a surprisingly ok time on what is a long dead server.

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
Sorry for rezzing an old topic.
This server was by far my favourite eqemu experience.
Anyone know a current server that’s most similar? I’ve tried quite a few at this point!

Or even better hopefully someone starts a new version of Naggy’s Lair!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Sorry for rezzing an old topic.
This server was by far my favourite eqemu experience.
Anyone know a current server that’s most similar? I’ve tried quite a few at this point!

Or even better hopefully someone starts a new version of Naggy’s Lair!
EQ Retribution is closest to OG Naggy Lair.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user